Finale Date 9/16 Show

BuxomBlonde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will sonoerin, it is just nice to be able to take a break from all of this weeks horrors to get to shout across the rooftops at how jazzed I was that Dan and Keesha won... Thank you for thinking of me.... it is been hell...

It was unbelievable to me how cbs let Brian have way too many minutes to blow hot air. Steven ended up looking like an idiot. And of all people, I found Jessie preferable to those two blowhards.

And Angie didn't get to speak at all. That's one girl that got shafted in so many ways this season. I wish nothing but good things for that girl. Skreesha must have been cringing when Memphis and Angie were hugging.

Skreesha had a constant look on her face of suffering and anger that she didn't make it to the final two. She's still not over it. Might be a while too.

steven too nice to do that

brian maybe not steven

jmho

renny speech was lame because everybody knew she was voting for dan

she was over dramatic the whole show

her not winning ac i hope calm her down from that clownish behavior in public

jmho

I guess that's really my frustration. The ex houseguests that have seen the entire thing, and you know they're all web savvy, have read boards, watched live feeds etc etc. I'm sure that CBS limits them in their comments to events that only took place on the actual show, not the real events they chose to never air. It's these behaviors that I'd like to see called out, and Stephen came closest with bringing up Jerry's behavior.

Yet when all is said and done, what does it matter to me? Not much really, just would like some loose ends tied up in my own mind. I must confess a wicked smile came to my lips when Keesha won the AC, knowing that April was seething inside.

Archived