Friday, August 15th

CeCiMom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha and Renny just have that kind of relationship. They are fine. Miss Piggy has no resembelance to Keesha...

Yeah Shipp I think she might have... What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Glad you Shipp and you Sam have a good memory, I had completely forgotten about the cashola! She she actually has won more than Memphis. Just 3 or 4 of her 'designer clothes' were more than a grand. She had multiple packages so I am sure they are, along with the cash, far exceeded in cost in comparison to Memphis's car. I can't remember what the boots were, but they looked costly.

ROTFL Shipp! Maternity costs!

She did!!! Lucky girl. Are you sure, I want proof, lol. So Ollie is on hold for a few days. And mean hold in a naughty way, bad me.

I can't get the live feeds, not allowed in the mental institution lol. But really, I'd be watching all day and nite, and never get anything done.

Sam, maybe the POV comp will be physical and she will be all crampy and poor me and not be able to compete at full speed. Well, I can hope.

But, Muhammed Ollie will be pumped because he's not getting any.

But, Muhammed Ollie will be pumped because he's not getting any.
Very EXCELLENT. I truly laughed...

I re-read the posts and laughed again when I noticed YosemiteSam's avitar is a cop and the first line says "SHE GOT HER PERIOD!!" I hope that announcement didn't go over any police radio....

I can fully see her trying to trap Ollie to keep him. She seems desperate to me. That comment she made about her leaving being her worst fear because he would forget her, and she could careless if she won the game, yeah,,,,she was hoping for the BB- Baby

OMG KYWILDCAT :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I remember, a while back, Ollie talking to the guys and saying he'd never date April, or someone like April outside the house. Wait till she see's that on tape.

She's just a piece, no what I'm saying. And a way to kill time.

April, Ollie and Michelle talking about people that watch the feeds. They said they have never watched the feeds or the Showtime. They say that the feeds show each room. They also said there was a 20 second delay in case they have to bleep something out.

Michelle said the only people that should be watching the feeds are family of the cast.

If only they know we are watching their every move.

Archived