Friday, August 15th

CeCiMom

House guests sitting around kitchen table eating dinner. Michelle made chicken tenders and April made cookies.

Looks like they just got some beer and wine.

Nominations later today... last I heard Renny is thinking April and Jerry. Hope someone points out to her that if she doesn't put HOllie up and he wins PoV... she's screwed at breaking that team up.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On BBAD - Did anyone hear Renny tell April (in the kitchen) to not come knocking on the HOH room if there is a sign on the door? I did, but didn't catch it all. Renny didn't say it in a nice manner either. Renny said (paraphrasing) she wants her privacy and doesn't want to be bothered all the time (to April).

Nominations later today... last I heard Renny is thinking April and Jerry. Hope someone points out to her that if she doesn't put HOllie up and he wins PoV... she's screwed at breaking that team up.

I hope she doesn't do that.. I will be very disappointed

I wish Michelle would have pointed that out to her last night. I sure hope Keesha gets in her ear about that.

I love the sign, I missed her telling April that. Way to go Renny! :animated_rotfl:

its pointless since all hg vote with house anyway

The way I understood the conversation with April about the room and privacy. Renny told April she took one of her ribbons from the gifts,and asked if that was okay with April? Then she she told April what the ribbon was for,if it's wrapped around the door handle to the HOH room ,it means don't bother me , don't push the buzzer,bussiness being conducted.So there is no sign ,but a ribbon ,and if it is on the door leave me the hell alone!

Well whatever she said, I think April got thye point, not only does Renny not want to be bothered but not bothered with hrer either,lolol

GSN - thanks for the ribbon info (being the sign to leave me - Renny - alone). I'll be watching how many times BB camera zooms in to show it. IMO I think Renny has made up her mind about noms and who she wants out. No butt kissing is gonna help, so LEAVE ME ALONE, unless you're invited in HOH. Go Renny

Feeds back and it was icky. Not sure what it was.

They have the lollipops.

People on slop gets to eat the lollipops. April is on slop and not sure who else. Ok Jerry on slop and Memphis on slop. Memphis has a slop pass and might use it.

I think she wants Jerry out...and doesn't want to nom A/O so they stay, they won't target her if they win next hoh...they go after Memphis and Dan if they win. Trouble is though...I think A/O would go after Keesha and Memphis next instead of Dan...and that won't help Renny's game.

it's right here sugarB :frusty:

:frusty :

Well this should be a wake up call for Memphis and Dan that they better win the next HOH and start playing this game from the HOH room and not counting on an alliance.

whacky117.gif

Archived