Friday, August 15th

CeCiMom

Call me /them STOOPID, but how could you possibily ,get on this game,if you didn't KNOW that the live feeds show EVERYTHING no delay,except when they cut them off,mostly for production reasons.

And BBAD has no restrictions probably other that they can't show actual real penetration (sorry to be so graphic ,but I beleive that is Showtimes only restriction)!

The only thing that is satitized is the CBS network show. How could they have even remotely followed the show and not know this? :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem to know a lot about the shows because they talk about what went on in each season but I don't think any of them have ever watched the feeds. The call it Internet watchers.

No they won't show the POV. They haven't picked the players yet have they? Maybe it is something else?

Marty in that thing that the HG's have on the top of their shoulders,you would think they would figure out that the only reason to order/watch the feeds is because it's 24/7 people are watching everything.

I kinda figured that April and Ollie were aware that Showtime would show them having sex ,because they always waited until the BBAD was over before starting.

If they had that figured out why on earth did they think the only people seeing them have sex was the producers and crew of the show and not the 24/7 live feeds?

Jersey Showtime BBAD is LIVE 12 AM to 3AM here on the east coast, 9 to 12 midnight BB time west coast.

It is just like the live feeds ,with the exception of the director of the show determines what we see,which room,what conversaons,ect.

After the doggy style incident where the blankets fell off, when they were done, April laughed about how they gave a show to the "producers" I figure if she honestly knew it was going out to the feeds she would have said America??

"LOL I just posted that on the April thread. She really thinks America LOVES her. "

She's going to be in for a surprise when she finds out America thinks she's a gutter slut. The live audience even made noises that sounded like what the class would do when a kid got called to the principal's office after she got kicked from the last HoH comp.

April is not having her period. I read elsewhere she was seen before nomination ceremony going to the WC with coathanger in hand. Hope it was rusty!

I can predict that when April does get to go to sequester and she calls her two sets of parents, April will say,

HI FOLKS!!!! GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?

After the doggy style incident where the blankets fell off, when they were done, April laughed about how they gave a show to the "producers" I figure if she honestly knew it was going out to the feeds she would have said America??

Pinkie you are correct they are absolutely clueless.

Opening segment of BBAD april and ollie talking,april saying she doesn't think anyone in the house knows they are having sex. As she told Michelle I'm not ahving sex but I'm late. Michelle say it must be stress.

Ollie says what do you say if they ask? april says they don't even ask about in the DR. Ollie says I don't think they would use it on the show.april says yeah they wouldn't.ollie says we better stop talking about it ,if we don't talk about it they can't use it. Guys there is a show on the internet called BB 24/7!

I'm sure they know what the internet is! How STOOPID can they be?

Archived