Friday, August 15th

CeCiMom

They're noticing a lot of their stuff missing from the BY. No exercise equipment, basketball net, one lounger missing, etc..... They're convinced there is going to be a double elimination.

April is piling on the make-up for her cameo during nominations. She must want her close-up to be beautiful!! lmao

OH my gawd, April is slamming Ollie to his face. "I'm a threat because I'm good at stuff but Ollie hasn't done anything in this house!" Nice, April. Why does he put up with this skank??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO GSN! good one....

Keesha is so got damn 2 faced it;s not even funny. Least she wears enough make up for 2 faces. Sitting here saying that everyone they didn't like is pretty much gone and that everyone in the house likes one another so noms are hard? WHA?????? So now her and April or BFF's?

So I'm watching April opening her luxury gift (designer clothes, etc.) and I have to fix the color on my TV. Keesha's face was a lovely shade of green (couldn't tell if it was nausea or jealousy). ;) Seriously, did you see how the camera fixated on her?

What's with Memphis and his tongue? If he's got a sore on his upper lip or something then get it fixed. The tongue thing is getting gross.

Ah, and Jerry. He sure is certain of everything. Michelle thinks they're changing the table to a smaller one. Yep, Jerry says he knows that's what they're doing. Then he knows how much April's clothes cost. It must be nice to always be sure about everything.

I know hnybny, and i've hated her since day one :angry: I was an outcast I liked Libra to a certain degree, at least to the degree of liking her over Keesha. I can't stand Keesha or Manchelle. And that's saying alot considering I didn't mention april or ollie. Okay, Ollie sucks ass too but he's to busy getting ass to care about the game. His attempt in talking to Renny was like his love making skills, WEAK!

Good for Dan for his answer to Skreesha.

Skreesha says she didn't want to get up Renny's butt, because it's not what she does (yeah sure) and didn't want to follow her around. And Dan said it would be no different than before (paraphrased). Skreesha is crazy..she's denying she was with Renny all the time.

OMG what a bunch of morons...."This is BB 10 and there has to be something huge happening." - HOllie.

I guess they never watched the show before and don't know the producers well and how they keep rehashing their stupid twists season after season.

Skreeshs says "I thought they made up the earthquake." Annoying---the fault line should be right under her lounge chair.

Fake Scenerio - Renny tripped and fell with the nomination wheel (she was buzzed) all the keys fell out, everyone had to scoop her up and the keys, she had to start all over again.

SHIPP!!!!! I sent you a PM days ago!! :animated_wave: ...CAJUN, no because now April has 2 chances to win the POV her and Ollie. Next week Renny is SCA_REWED!! And she got rid of Jerry for what? Keesha has turned on her in a way, she has no one else. Manchelle already talking chit about her Renny is alone. At least had she put up April AND Ollie, one would be gone and her supposed alliance would still like her. No one wanted Jerry out, they could careless at this point. I know everyone has fav's but I really hate April, Ollie, and Keesha

Archived