Former Houseguests Return Tommrow For Pov Comp Not Happenig

BB9's James said in his vlog that he is returning to the house with former houseguests on 8/1 or 8/2 to host a competion.

BB9's Matt in his Facebook status today said "gettin up at 6am to go to GYm, got to be in shape to be back on TV!"

So looks like a return of BB9 soon(Oh NO! run to the door!)

I wonder what color hair crazy james will have................... lol

And - I hope chatty isn't attached to Matty's hip......... lol

It'll be fun to see them!!! Thanks for posting!

food comp is lame

let them host an hoh or pov

I lasted 1:48 watching 1st vid link vlog...couldn't stomach anymore of him. He wants ideas to make money...legally...gak!

why does grodner love him...I just wish he'd go away...far far away....

Brian said in his Interview on Tuesday that he was meeting up with James BB6 the next day. Maybe Brian and James will be there for the food comp.

LOL JamesBB9 talking about this season saying he hates that Angie is leaving he really likes her. He wants to know if anyone knows how he can make some money. Get a job dude. He acts stoned. JMO.

I watched it all!!! :blush:

Please don't throw the stones at me... I'm sensitive. :lol:

THANK YOU!!! Jem and ericSturrock for posting those links. I have so missed James. Sorry to those of you that hate him so, but I love to see that he is still just doing whatever and taking the chance of going to live somewhere else. That is the same James that moved into the house and that is why I am a fan of his. He is looking to explore and live life....no apologies.

When you compare him, to Jessie? James is much more real. He has flaws, knows it, and moves on focusing on his positives.

Hope he is back for the comp, if not, good luck in Paris.

Dep

To each their own....but for me James makes me sick017.gif

I didn't even go and look at the video.

:lol: Marty!

jmho :pixiedust:

Marty, I would be glad to give James some money, but it would involve activities that would probably considered Illegal :) If he wanted to stop by on his way to Paris and maybe we could give him some very expensive cab fare in the morn to get to the airport.......we could talk :)

Sorry, you all can hate on him all you want, my hubby and I love him. :)

Dep

Marty, I would be glad to give James some money, but it would involve activities that would probably considered Illegal If he wanted to stop by on his way to Paris and maybe we could give him some very expensive cab fare in the morn to get to the airport.......we could talk.

I didn't always like his game play, but all in all he's a pretty cool guy. Does he have a website? He should post where he will be riding his bike to next! At least he knew how to put on a good show while in the house. I find Jesse much more unlikeable than James and probably not that much to show off, if you know what I mean!!! LOL!!!

When he was on the show I could smell his b.o. through my monitor.

haha...too funny!!

Just please no Natty...I am not quite ready for anymore of her (shudder at the thought)

Archived