Hoh Prediction - Endurance 7/31

Reaper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis said last night that he caught on that the bad girls were trying to turn Memphis and Jerry against each other because they made a big deal about Jerry's apology but that he wasn't falling for it. He said if he wins, he'll put up Keesha and Libra and they could get Jerry next time.

I just want either Memphis/Jessie/or Michelle to win so they can put up Libra and Keesha. I'd love to see them squirm.

for a change memphis is thinking

I think Michelle/Memphis and Jessie have a good chance of winning an endurance, even April but I hope she doesn't win. Libra can't win shit so she doesn't concern me. Jerry can't pull an endurance, not sure about Renny.

Can't wait to find out tonight.

I think you'll find April will side with Keesha.

I agree with you Jem, she'll most definately side with Keesha aganist Libra.

i dont think so

libra is a good sheild for her

The endurance competitions normally favor the lighter people in the house. Which would be Dan and April. There is no way Dan is winning (because he will throw it as his strategy is to lay low). So I believe that April is going to win

I think if it is hanging one then April has a good chance at it. It could just be sitting on a trapeze holding a button or something. I really think BB will gear it so Jessie has a chance to win.

i dont see april has having will power no matter the type of comp even if it favor lighter hg

my picks michelle and maybe ollie

If BB stays consistent...this endurance comp will favor someone smaller and lighter.

BB6 Jennifer won...pressure cooker. She lasted 14 hours holding the button.

BB7 allstars...Danielle won in the spider hang from a rope comp. She convinced Howie and Erica to drop by promising not to nom them.

BB8 Daniele Donato won the endurance comp at this point of the game...it was hanging upside down by knees on pendulum and getting sprayed with foam.

BB9...between James and Natalie...with James winning. Standing on hanging and swinging disc. Both of them were smaller frames as well.

Based on the past winners of endurance...I'd say that April, Michelle and Dan have the advantage...Angie would too if she were to stay.

Michelle should be a contender...she'll want the win the most...but something about her tells me she won't last...owe my feet...owe my knee...whaa...idk.

I don't think Dan will want to win...but he may have to stick it out for awhile to make it look good...maybe cut a deal with the last standing. Dan's not in jeopardy this coming week, from anyone afaik...so no advantage for him to win...but he'll probably the one that should win.

April doesn't appear to be strong ...but her degree is in sports and fitness management...so maybe she's athletic (?) ...she doesn't seem it though, nor does she seem like she's got any drive or determination...kind of a wimpy girl.

crapshoot...but I'll guess April for the hoh win.

Michele says shes a great boxer and she talks soooooooooooooo much about so if she can win "Pigs" will fly lol

April said she once had to lay a hard concrete floor with pee on it and no pillows for 18 hours, so she said "100% ill win endurence u=i can last the longest" So she will loose her ego is to BIG

Jerry & Renny are old & frail lol so they wont win.

Memphis/Jesse are too BIG so their lose.'

Angie will be evicted so she will lose.

Libra is Libra, so she will lose, i mean Libra is too heavy she will lose.

Keesha's HOH so she can win

So that Leaves Ollie,Dan are my picks to win. Ollie i think will be better long term but Dan looks like a Winner.

SO MY Pick 2 win tonight is.............Dan!!!

The thing is that Dan does NOT want to win HOH. No way no how would he consider winning this HOH. He is not anyone's target.

I don't think Ollie wants it because he is still a sleeper and trying to get in with the guys.

The only competition in this I think is April, Michelle, Memphis, Libra, Renny and Jessie.

No way can Jerry win.

April said she once had to lay a hard concrete floor with pee on it and no pillows for 18 hours...

April is good at laying on her back...hmmm...no surprise there. ;)

the pee part is kinda gross...but if that's what she's into...who am I to judge...:rolleyes:

i wont be surprise if ollie wins hoh

Archived