Hoh Prediction - Endurance 7/31

Reaper

Personally, if they (BB) are closing the BY tonight until the HoH tomorrow night, I'm thinking our first HoH endurance comp will occur... Which got me thinking, since I live in SoCal, there will continue to be aftershocks from yesterdays earthquake, some as big, if not bigger than the first one... So, with that said, 1st off, BB would have to be concerned for safety reasons, and 2nd, how would it mess with the minds of the competitors if there just happend to be another quake in the middle of the comp??? Either way, the extra time in getting the BY ready for the HoH tomorrow leads me to believe, we'll get our first endurance...

Any thoughts???

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt this is going to be endurance. I don't have a clue who I think will win.

I can only think that it will be some endurance where Jessie will have a chance to win because they like to change up the power. They know we love when that happens.

It's definitely time for an endurance comp. You know it will be steered toward Michelle, Jessie or Memphis winning. I would assume Dan or April would be the best in endurance. A Dan win would probably please production too. He'll make new alliances as needed. Dan as hoh could really switch things up.

hg that wont win it

dan, renny, jerry, april

With an overnight LD it must be endurance, but depending on type is who will win.

If upper body strength: Memphis, Jessie even Michelle and Jerry. (Hope Memphis)

Standing or holding oneself up in a given position, Renny, April, Ollie or Dan. (Hope Renny)

Running around the BY ranting and raving: Libra

:animated_bouncy:

Running around the BY ranting and raving: Libra

Oh hell ya, she'll win that one hands down :smilielol:

Yep, it's got to be an endurance to be on OD LD starting tonight. I've been waiting for one of these. Can't wait to see what it'll be.

Use the little icon above (when the reply box is open) the second from the right. Just copy and insert your text in between the little brackets.

I just hope it's one of those riding-on-a-swing-holding-onto-ice-sculpture-spritz-with-icy- vinegar carnival rides that rotates in all different positions type things! And just to make it "special" why not add a "surprise" Earthcake tremor. BB can annouce "Only a tremor, HGs, if you drop, you lose and go on slop for TWO WEEKS!!!"

And furthermore I hope MARTY wins. And yes Marty the poster I mean YOU this time!! I like hate these Hambone HGs remaining!!!!LOL!!!!

I've been wondering about that, thanks Yana...

You're so welcome Reaper... That's what us host's and the mod's are here for...

I'm so glad that I started this thread, lol (Drink up) :cheers:

I still would love to see another quake hit during the comp, about the same size or .2 or .3 bigger (as long as nobody get's hurt of course) I just want to see them freaked out... I am only saying the HG's, not anyone else in the SoCal area... As Jase would say - "It would make great TV" LOL

hope it's one of those riding-on-a-swing-holding-onto-ice-sculpture-spritz-with-icy- vinegar carnival rides that rotates in all different positions type things! And just to make it "special" why not add a "surprise" Earthcake tremor. BB can annouce "Only a tremor, HGs, if you drop, you lose and go on slop for TWO WEEKS!!!"

And furthermore I hope MARTY wins. And yes Marty the poster

:smilielol::hahohi::smilielol:

Now thats funny.....should would win ... she loves Earthcake

Archived