Tuesday, July 29th

Fatcat

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought you were named after the cookie, I would want to be a lemon cake,lol anyone heard what the newest word is. Are they keeping muscle boy??

Wow, Yana, I just looked to see if GA has a fault and it looks like there was a 2.8 quake on June 23, 2008 at 7:30 PM. Those are typically what we get and you have to really be paying attention to notice it. The one we had 2 months ago, that was a shock....many people were still asleep of course and thought their significant others or animals were shaking the bed. It was funyy to read some of the stories people were telling.

ElleNaturelle....we get snow here in Indiana too. Alot of it in Dec and Jan. We recently went through some major summer flooding in Southern Indiana. Indiana is all flat lands! Corn Corn Corn everywhere.

oh yes ginger that is my favortie, and a girlfriend of mine does something to hers where she pokes holes in a warm cake with a toohpick and squeezes in lemonjuice, it is the yummiest and moistest cake ever, I may have to call her tonight and get her instructions,lol

Wow, Yana, I just looked to see if GA has a fault and it looks like there was a 2.8 quake on June 23, 2008 at 7:30 PM. Those are typically what we get and you have to really be paying attention to notice it. The one we had 2 months ago, that was a shock....many people were still asleep of course and thought their significant others or animals were shaking the bed. It was funyy to read some of the stories people were telling.

LMAO OK Now I am going to get all paronoid and think everytime a plane flys over it's an earthquake... We are really close to Robins Air Force Base and we get a lot of sonic booms, so most likely that's what we thought it was LOL...

LOL OK I went looking too and this is what I found...

10 km (5 miles) SSW of Dalton, Georgia

50 km (30 miles) SSE of Chattanooga, Tennessee

50 km (30 miles) NNE of Rome, Georgia

120 km (75 miles) NNW of ATLANTA, Georgia

The town I grew up in is the town next to Rome from the south... Too far to be felt here where I live, but I wonder if my Mom might have felt it...

Marty added me......I need some friends, I am loveable, potty trained, don't eat too much, love animals and can have a WICKED sense of humor! I am not too confrontational, don't argue, but I like to state my opinion about the world!

Don't get alot of time to post but I am here as often as I can be. :cheers::dance2::party_smilie:

well a pretty good shaker hit LA today, I think 5.6, not as big as the one in the 70's tho, did you feel anything Marty??

Hi sibesrul :animated_wave:

:food-smiley-005: cheers!

glad to hear that you're potty trained now...always a plus! ;)

ok...so does anyone else think Dano is gonna get in trouble for playing with the outsiders....:naughty:

the mean girls aren't gonna like it...:blow:

He is been mentioned as crossing over and talking to the outsiders. No matter because he is not on anyone's list. There are too many big guns and paybacks in the line of fire.

These dweebs still think HOH ceremony is tomorrow. Keesha and Renny talking about it will change tomorrow and why hasn't she gotten her camera yet.

I get snow here & I'll take it any day. We know it's on it's way & almost no one ever gets killed we just stay inside & hide for months on end.

Ditto Hopesmom. I brought up us having snow because I felt left out :P Everyone was talking about their weather storms and I could only contribute snow. I was trying to be the Canadian smart @ss :)

I have often wondered why ppl live where they live after experiencing the storms, but I guess home is home. I'm thankful Canada is my home :)

I'm in Minnesota, and have another place close to the canadian border.

We have tornado's in the Twin Cities all the time.

Elle- were you close to the huge blow down (straight line winds) by the minnesota and canadian border? I was at our summer home. It was devestating to the area. Whole area's of forest were completely flattened.

Friday, April 18, 2008 at 04:37:00 AM a 5.7 earthquake hit in the Wabash Valley of Illinois, about 200 miles from where I live in Mid Missouri. Woke my sorry but up, thinkin' my husband was,....uh, well, um, never mind, but it woke me up. We are on a clay base so the ripple effect made alot of us feel it. I knew what it was, but had a hard time finding a tv station, radio station or anything on it for over an hour.

I lived north of San Francisco in October of 1989. That was the worst one I have been close to.

I was watching our local news and they showed people reaction to the earthquake and they showed the Big Brother house and the people on the outside couch jumping up. It was so funny to see it on the news. It looked like there was about 5 people out there. I saw Memphis jump up with big eyes.

Archived