Tuesday, July 29th

Fatcat

I thnik Keesha is pretty shallow, and it very well could be her jealousy creeping in, she talks a lot of bull crap about turning the house upside down like she is gonna make some super play and then wham look who she wants out, whatever, and believe me Memphis does not want to hang out with her, and he is no bodies showmance material for that matter, I think he is not attractive at all, I don't even think Keesha thinks he is, she just wants all the attention,lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that they changed it to thurs, long wait,lol

all hoh weeks seem long to me this season

It's so long because everyday is like "groundhog day."

:lol2: that is so true!

I especially feel that way when I'm reading the Libra thread here...same thing day after day...:lol:

But she did make a big play and shake up the house by her nominations. Just 6 days ago the (secret at that time)JAMM alliance was plotting how to take the others out without exposing themselves, instead they were busted. It doesn't matter the reason she put them up, just the fact that she didn't put up Dan and Jerry was a big play. Jesse has just been crying for so long it seems like this week has been years.

big and dumb play if angie goes

All the hg's are still talking about eviction being on Wed. I thought I read here that Ollie knew it was thursday?!

Since HOH last week, maybe it's just me, but this is the longest HOH in BB history.

I agree this season has been boring and feels like it's dragging I almost can't wait till it's over.

Earthquake was in Chino Hills saying it was a 5.8..I'm in Walnut about 5 miles from the epicenter so shaking was strong for about 30 seconds.....Chino Hills is about 35 miles from the BB house..

I felt it and it was a good shaker. I just posted about it in OT. It was a really long one and a roller.

Cool the must have felt it in the house.

Was anyone watching live feeds when the quake hit? Just curious if anything was shown before it was on long foth. I had stepped away for a while so I saw nothing...

I am at work and 100 miles from the quake and it was a good shaker. I saw someone posted that they wanted BB to contact their families and tell them that they are OK. :rolleyes:

It was a 5.8 quake in Chino Hills. So far we have had 15 after shocks all in the 3 range. Some water main breaks reported, a rock slide blocking the 241, and a seperation in the transition from the 241 to the 91. No major damage reported so far.

Archived