Sunday, July 20th

Reaper

i agree but sometimes the fuel is there to make the sterotype

libra action is the fuel

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like Libra is the only one being talked about.

Sometimes, things are blown out of proportion. Libra comments are being made because the way she acts.

But, wasn't Libra the first one to make comments about color. She chose to share her MIL's comment about her "white baby" and Jerry the other day...the "white guy" who puts fingers in her face.

Imagine, just imagine if someone made a comment about her pointing her finger in April's face.

I'll say no more on this because no matter what is said or done some people have their own mindset and opinions on things.

Keesha just said "I can't imagine women doing things to women that men do" and then she made a vomit sound.

Her and Libra are talking about how they like the feel of men.

Keesha said "I love men." then let out her screech laugh.

Pathetic!

Here you go Keesha lovers: She says she is so "flippin horny." Buckle up and plug up your ears!!!

4:26pm BBT - It's like bizzaro world right now!!! Meathead Jessie is teaching Michelle how to play chess and she's trying to remember it all... :stars:

4:32pm BBT - Ollie filling Libra in on Steven's plan to backdoor her

47-20-20084328PM.jpg

37-20-200843147PM.jpg

Dan doesn't look too worried about remaining in the house. I think he's going to throw the HoH comp.

I have a clip up in the video thread that says the meeting is over and the results, but please don't go look if you don't want it spoiled, because the outcome is in the title...

Libra does have a heart afterall...

If her child murdered someone...she'd be devasted...but she'd still go down to the jail and give him some money so he could buy some soap...

money for SOAP!? :confused: wtf! :cookoo:

See her thread and the other comment.

She is nuts and the best part is she'll get nuttier the longer she stays in the house.

She doesn't want her child raped in jail.

So, she should perform the most selfless mother act she can....don't buy the soap or at least buy the liquid one.

I love bagging on her...but she makes it too easy! She's just a walking contradiction...

There is theft and robbery. Robbery is if you face your robber. Theft is when you do not have encounter with your thief.

So there Queen Libra

The others are talking about murder stories and Renny chimes in that she almost hit someones mom with her car in the parking lot.

lmao

Skreesha: She's laughing because someone said they will cut her up into little pieces. Why does she think that story is funny?

Archived