Reaper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

michele has dan promise not to put her up next week

dan promise

michelle also wont use veto to save dan

what kind of deal is that?

I think Michelle is too worried about herself to ever use the veto.

So now it will be down to the campaigning for votes.

I'm thinking at this point it doesn't matter which one goes, but they still have this thing about "staying true to Brian's alliance" as said by Michelle before.

Brian is gone and they need to start thinking about that. Is every decision going to be based on one person who was in the house one week.

Michelle looked like Trump in a takeover deal. She just makes herself out to be more than she really is in the BB game.

but whats funny about it is no ones mention ollie part of it

That's because Ollie has a group of 4 he is strong with...go up against 1 you go up against them all. They aren't ready to draw the line in the sand and divide the house yet.

That's because Ollie has a group of 4 he is strong with...go up against 1 you go up against them all. They aren't ready to draw the line in the sand and divide the house yet.

my point was if argument is "we are putting you up cause you are align with brian" then ollie needs to be in the duscussion

i dont care if he is in 4 now

he was part of the alliance

bb has shown how hg quickly dismiss something or someone when it benefits them

lmao now michelle is playing victim that she had to make a choice about pov

I'm smelling a steamroll, I really am. These idiots are going to keep saying "we can get out Libra anytime" and in the mean time she'll dig her claws in deeper and deeper. Gee, even though the whole house wanted Brian gone they never thought they could just get him out at any time.

I think one of the few things that will save this season in the strategy department is if someone OTHER than Libra, Keesha, Ollie, Renny, Michelle or April wins HoH this week.

Otherwise it's just going to be predictable again and more steamrolling.

jessie and michelle in hoh room talking

jesse say he wants dan to win hoh so he puts up libra, ollie, april

michelle says if i win it i cant do it so i go with the house

this season sucks

Michelle just told Libra, in front of Keesha and April, that Steven told her he had talked to everyone individually and the votes were there to get Libra out the house. Keesha and April started batting their eyes, licking their lips and back pedaling.

I wonder when Libra's paranoia is going to kick in. Could still be an eventful week.

michelle is a damn liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I want Steven to tell Libra everything about Keesha and April. TELL IT! TELL IT!

Umm... Jessie was in the room when Libra was talking about the food comp. Why is Jerry trying to spin the story?

Was Jessie about to have an Amber moment?

libra is on the downhill slide no matter what anyone tells her.

watching the feeds jerry is only hg that understand the game

wow.. Libra's black woman attitude and personality is her downfall. Isn't that nice? :rolleyes:

Oh and I love the "I'm not racist. I've got black friends" defense. I think if you asked their black friends. They'd say they're racist.

i see it more as sterotypical then racist

Archived