Sunday, July 20th

Reaper

Actually, theft is just the act of stealing. Robbery is when the criminal takes your property from you by force or intimidation. Burglary is when someone takes your property without you being present. It's all theft.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's funnier watching Dan sucking up to Jessie. Dan pumping iron ...for the first time in his life... :rolleyes:

eeek!...Skreesha cackling like a goose in heat in the background! who does that?! :animated_shocking:

What Dan should do to make sure he's safe: He should tell Jesse, "Man, I really got to learn how to get a buff body like you and I'm worried if I leave too soon before, I'll be an even bigger loser!!!"

What Steve should say to Jesse, "Dan told me not to worry he'll get even with all you guys since his two best buds are being send home!"

I think it seems more quiet than usual...could be jsut that it's a Sunday night and all the comps are over...and there's no drama in the house right now. There are times when you can't keep up with all the posting because it's so busy.

yawn...I'm out! c ya'll. :)

i think bb is dying all together

even on eviction night it the same poster posting

not many new comers like in bb6 and 7

keesha always with "we" have to put someone up. she never mention i need to put someone up

The Aussie BB just got canceled this will be it's last season, but things were really bad on that one... Blatant sexual harassment, blatant interference by BB, thing we gripe about here, but don't really have prove of, is well known over there to happen...

I hope the US BB doesn't get canceled though...

I use to post all the time on here everynight (since season 6 anyway). Now I really have nothing to talk about. I don't know if Big Brother for me is just getting dull or it is the houseguests. But there really isn't much to say. I have the feeds and still don't know what's going on or maybe could care less.

Maybe it's the fact that my favorite player Brian got evicted and now Steven , all the interesting people get evicted while the boring people always stay. Libra reminds me of maggie, April is ....April. Michelle is evette and kesha is daniele. I've seen these people before and I don't want to see them again in different bodies.

press the "think" symbol second from the right

I am really trying to like this season, but this is the most boring group of people to grace the Afterdark since its inception. I am beginning to wish for some of the Hi-jinks from BB9. Give them some booze or happy pills Big Brother. Please.

I love em!

The show they put on was great and I have not much trouble finding entertainment in the feeds

I just don't get it...and this isn't a shot at you BBinMiami...

Last year people said they were out of control...now they are boring..what exactly do people want??

We're watching people mostly act in every day life...what did we all expect...I don't think anyone here can entertain all every day all the time...

Just my thought

-Kyo

I am not saying I want the raunchy crap from last season, but maybe just a little meanness on someone's part. I need a villain to hate and the underdog to root for. Its just sort of Vanilla right now. Give me the villain like Dick, someone you love to hate and I will be a happy camper.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of ninnies talk I would watch The View.

Archived