Sunday, July 20th

Reaper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seem like they are dontewith dont socialize with certain started by libra

Steven's last ditch effort to save himself. He's asking Michelle to use the POV so Jessie can put Libra up.

Jessie wants a numbers count. They don't believe Steven that he was told by the house that they would vote out Libra. Steven: "You want me to get them."

Jessie won't let Steven live down his association with Brian.

Jessie: "If Michelle doesn't do what the house does, she'll (Michelle) look bad."

Oh, this anonymous crap is annoying.

Michelle's arguement is sure they all want Libra out, but they don't have the power of veto and they are not putting themselves on the line.

Michelle thinks she's damned either way. Oh well, that's the consequences of having POV.

Also Michelle feels like Steven is threatening her with his proposal.

They all forgot the threats to Jerry week one.

Steven's arguement is how did they know everyone would stand behind the decision last week regarding Brian...

Valid points on both sides now.

My guess, she won't use the POV.

What Steven should say is go ahead and take Dan down and put Libra up, if he's so sure that Libra would get voted out.

libra gonna end up in final four because even when a golden opportunity present itself to rid her hg wont do it

It's not the same as last week. Jessie had POV to save himself. Michelle would have to use POV. What reason does Michelle have to send Libra home? If everyone else in the house wants her gone, they can win HOH and put her up. Michelle really has no reason to keep Steven.

i have a feeling michelle wants to keep libra around sorta like nicole keeping will around deal

Michelle really has no reason to keep Steven.

She does if they all want Libra out. Isn't it the same thing...they all wanted Brian out and no one wanted to go against that.

So, if they do want her out and all know Steven went to them and she doesn't do it, then she just made some new enemies and all think she's in an alliance with Libra.

steve needs to just give it up

he is dealing with two most head strong hg in michelle and jessie

they both think libra can go anytime cause everyone wants her out

little do they know bb has away for keeping such hg in the game eg. dr. will, dick donato

Steven is fighting for his place in the house, but I'd have to hit my head against the wall if I had to discuss it with these 2. whew!!!

do these hg not know eventually hg that everyone wants out eventually turns into everyone key to win

Between 10AM & 11AM BBT - Each nom trying to pitch using the POV

First Steven

47-20-200810327AM.jpg

Then Jessie & Michelle discuss her NOT using it

47-20-2008105532AM.jpg

And, then, of course, Dan shows up minutes later, lol

47-20-2008105728AM.jpg

Wow, what a group of Insecure people!!! Brian has been out of the house for days, but he's STILL there. They all know that he was the manipulator (such as Libra) and everybody listened to his "What I can do for you speech" and I don't remember anyone saying NO to Brian when he was in the house, it was a total backdoor. Get on with the game people, and by the way I've never seen a season that "The House" won the $500k. Am I wrong?

i think hg wants steve out cause he is gay

because they keep coming up with dan is no threat in comps

last i check dan nor steve have won any comps

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

they dont have to say it

i just get that sense

I don't believe his being gay is a factor at all to any of them...not even Jerry.

I think they see him as more of a threat because he is more social and has a stong connection with Angie, Keesha and even Renny. Dan really doesn't seem to have any close ties or bonds with anyone in the house...therefore not as immediate a threat.

Dan really doesn't seem to have any close ties or bonds with anyone in the house...therefore not as immediate a threat.

dan must have some bonds all hg want him to stay

i dont see how steve have more bonds if he is going out and can barely get any hg to save him

only close hg with steve is angie or keesha

while dan prety much gets along with everyone

Archived