Renny - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will probably go up

but 0 % she leaves

I think renny is trying to be quiet and not piss Jessie off anymore than he already is at her... That's what I was going to say! Renny is the Marvin (BB5) this season! Hopefully shell pull off some vetos...

She is still very low on my list, but I love that she's being fairly quiet... *In Angie's words* "It's been noticed that you've taken it down a notch"

Libra, to me, is getting closer and closer to the bottom of my list!!!

^OMG. If she flipped out on Libra/ nerd herd redux Renny would skyrocket up my list. I don't especially like her right now, but so long as she lays low i have no reason to dislike her. Heather is right about her getting a bad edit, from what i read on the feed updates she doesn't seem to be that bad on a daily basis (although her laughing and struggle to open the bathroom door in the middle of the night would've been understandably annoying)

Renny, Libra and April a the bottom 3 for me. Not sure they will ever make it to the top of my list. Libra is too much like Maggie, April is too much like Evette and Renny is just a whack job with a weird voice.

Anyone else think Renny looks like cheese Amy in the face?

I have to say... she definitely has been toning it down. Very smartly played.

No offense to any of you (if there are any of you) who like Jessie, but.... Renny was right to call Jessie out on being a liar. She did apologize but he was being an ass in return. He is a punk kid who is really just so full of himself. I don't really LIKE Renny, but I don't HATE her anymore since she toned it down. I don't see her running this group of kids though like Sheila did last show. I see her surviving week to week due to their need to get rid of bigger targets.

Why would Jessie and Memphis want to be in an alliance with the two biggest beyotches in the household? (Libra/April)

Angie is cool. She comes out and talks with them. She doesn't try to shut anybody else out. Libra and April will whine themselves out of the game. And good riddance!

Archived