Renny - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she hadn't have been put on the block I think she might be different, but half the time she seems like she doesn't understand what's going on. Last night she didn't realize that show was live. Maybe she's just playing everyone?

She's been in a bad spot for the past week...being on the block...and now her worst enemy in the house is HOH...she can't get a break. She has to remain low key or risk getting evicted...which sucks because I really want to see her let loose! :figment:

I like Renny better than I did. Wicked One, re. Renny and the Hurricane, she did get the hell outta Dodge before the flood. And I'm sure her home must have been in the French Quarter or the Garden District, which was saved from the flood. Still it was bad in the aftermath and I'm sure her business suffered!

One trait I admire about Renny is that she's no crybaby! She is a tough lady. Shebot in BB9, the Penthouse Pinup (ex) cried all the time. She seemed more spoiled, despite being a single mom. I'd prefer to hang out with Renny over Sheila any day of the week! Actually Renny reminds be of a really great pal who hung out with me when we were both single in or 20s, early 30s. Although my friend was wig-free. But that doesn't bother me really!

Apparently Steven lived there before the storm, left and I guess stayed in Texas, I think!

I usually go with the first impressions of hg, but I was totally off this time.

With Brian gone and maybe Dan not far behind (two players I didn't like at start but changed my mind) I'm hoping Renny gets somewhere. Most of the others are intolerable.

Renny's growing on me as well, not that I ever disliked her. Just neutral. I think I feel more sorry for her than anything. She's in a tough spot. Laying low is her best strategy right now, unfortunately.

I felt bad watching her and Jerry eat the slop. I don't know why, but that made me feel so bad. I kinda teared up when I watching Jerry earlier. It was weird. I need some of Steven's happy pills.

You know what you guys. Renny must feel really weird. I'd be willing to bet that for the first time in her life, she feels old. She's 54. She's not that old, but she's being lumped together with Jerry. He's 22 older than her. She should really step up and play the game.

I hope Renny starts playing the game soon... and not as one of Libra's votes, but actually like join and BE part of an alliance...

I agree but I still think its too soon for her to make a move after all the hoopla she caused last week, no need to draw attention. Week 4 or 5 and she'll be golden to make a move after the herd has been thinned out.

float float cause she is old

I didn't like Renny when the season first started, I thought she was a nut-job. I broke down and got the feeds this season and watching Renny on the feeds I'm starting to really like her. She has toned it down some and that is a good move. I think she's just sitting back and watching what is going on.

On the feeds she's not nearly a loud as Michelle is (now that girl gets on my last nerve). I think she hangs with Libra because they're both Moms and have that in common.

Some of the stuff she says is pretty funny.....and the pillow talk at night before they go to sleep is entertaining too.

jmho :pixiedust:

No during the Veto Comp Keesha opted to take a slop pass instead of try to win...Libra had already passed on the slop pass and got all over Keesha's case for taking the pass...Libra is such a bitch...too bossy...now it's smoothed over after about an hour of arguing!!! Maybe Renny stirred it up but hey I would too!!! I'd pit every other HG against Libra in a New York minute!!!

Archived