Renny - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Renny continue in the game. She has calmed down a lot from the first views we had of her. I think that older people have a huge disadvantage as soon as they walk into the house. All the 20 and 30 somethings pretty much dismiss them as real competition. They are usually circling on the outside of the different groups, only pulled in when a vote is needed. And even with Renny and Jerry, the age gap is wide. He probably has daughters her age.

I am starting to like her. I don't think she is stupid by a long shot, it's just that she started off soo shakey, I don't know if she can get back in all the way, not as long as Jesse is still in there, he is unecessarily uptight about her, what a tool he is,lol

She has gorgeous skin, I have to say that and her hair did look great, for 53 she does look good.

She doesn't look much older than Sheila who was in her forties. I like Renny more because Renny doesn't cry. My old pal who reminds me of Renny used to say, "Hell, I've never cried a day in my life!!! I couldn't cry if I wanted to, I wish I could sometimes!!!"

oh, Renny looks waay younger than Sheila, her neck is 100 times better, Sheila was lookin a little old.

Renny avoids the sun, good for the skin. Sheila loves to tan...too much! Also Renny has a long, successful marriage and her children are grown and gone...Sheila was guilty over her son being left behind!

That is sooo true about the sun, I stayed out of the sun from 1971 till a few years back and it worked, my skin is youthful for my age, people always commment on my skin, so not tanning is a good thing, I lived in southern calif and wore a hat and t-shirt to the beach back in thiose days,lol

Sheila did seem to carry alot of guilt around and stress,lol Renny seems happy with her life

I had a red wig similar to one of hers, I loaned it to a Drag Quenn and the Beotch never gave it back, it was a great wig too,lol, as a matter of fact I am wearing it in my profile pic,lol

Yes, and I have a book loaned out right now that I had better get back,lol

Good luck to ya on that book being returned! I had a complete collection of Gone With The Wind books in the mid 70s, loaned them to this guy who was Susan Myrick's nephew (Susan Myrick was a friend of Margaret Mitchell, who Margaret suggested to Selznick as the best person to teach Vivien Leigh a proper Georgia accent...And dude man moved a month or so later and my GWTW books (huge coffee table books) were...GWTW...I thought then, "Way to go Mr. Nice Guy"...No good deed goes unpunished!!! I'll leave for a while talk to you later, kid...

she is very smart

unlike most annoying hg who just keep on annoying till they areevicted

she actually cut out the annoying factor completely

Actually I think she looks great, and has a fun sense to her, better than the droll and oh sooo serious Libra,lol

Archived