Renny - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not, Ive loved this woman from the start. She amuses me...even with that ridiculous cackle! And cmon..the veto comp was hilarious where she was stuck underneath for a good half hour. Nice to see her put that freak of nature Jessie in his place on live television.

Renny's an ignorant old b*tch. She wasn't JUST unable to get out of an unlocked door that night ( how stupid is she? ) But she was so friggin loud they could've heard that broad seven blocks down. I'd have told her to STFU!!

I like Renny. It seems a lot of people do not like those who are eccentric. She reminds me a lot of a great-aunt I had when I was a little girl. She loved to dress in wild attire with lots of make-up and jewelry and let me play dress-up with all of it. I find people like that refreshing because they aren't afraid to go against the grain and be what they want to be! Sure she's over the top in a lot of ways but what is so wrong with that? IMO we need people like that around to make us smile. :)

I thought Renny would be annoying at first too and actually she was but she's growing on me and I'm starting to like her. I applaud her for standing up to Jessie. I hope she does find someone to align with and soon. Can't imagine who though but I'd like to see her stick around for awhile longer.

I am so happy that Renny stood up to Jesse and did it on the live show!! I honestly thought Renny would be the person that would annoy me this season but so far she isn't at all and I really really wish Jesse would just go away.

she's not so bad, a little different. Jesse is a little titty baby that he is soooo pissed at her for what she said, he holds grudges, which never gets you far in a game. I could not understand why Memphis was sooo impatient for the cake last night,lol

Also Angie and Memphis were sorta makin fun of her behind her back, I just don't like that too much, because I feel it is because of her age and not the fact that she is a little goofy.

I have a very eccentric aunt in California. Quirky as all get out. But she's NOT rude, LOUD ( I hate loud people ) and she doesn't purposely go over the top for attention. Renny's a PITA.

yeah, that door bein locked thing was actually supposed to be some kind of Joke, well it did not make them laugh, so she really had to pull herself in, although I do think she has toned it down, I have not heard her do anything like that since the first night,lol

whatever, I do not think Jesse has anything to do with it.

the thing that really gets to me about her is that she cannot seem to get two thought together and spit them out in one sentence, she fumbles around with her words, yep she is a case,lol

Am I the only one who understood her a little more after she talked about Hurricane Katrina? She has to be a tough lady when things like that happen around you

I'm grateful not many people come out on the end of something like that like her! Ha!

Archived