Renny - Week 2

CeCiMom

I'll bet if Renny by some miracle won HOH, she would definitely put Jessi's butt on the block. That would be a power move.

Jessi putting her on the block would have been just plain dumb. Oh wait, he is dumb. Good thing Michele and Libra were there afterall to talk him out of it.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and he did not like it one bit that they told him Renny was not goin up,lolol

It would be best to put up like Libra and April, then backdoor Jesse. Putting Jesse up gives him an above average chance at winning Veto Comp. Backdooring him means he may not even be selected to compete! Jesse is truly an emotion-free person!!!

Even after she's evicted, i want to hear her comentary on the remaining HGs. although she doesn't have little gems (aka Renny-isms), she still cracks me up.

There's one every season. Monica, Dana, Marvin or Karen, Howie...now, Renny...I think

I think Renny may WANT to nominate Jessie for being a jerk... but she would likely nominate April and Libra. She's already been talking about those two thinking they run the house.

I admit... Renny is growing on me too. Her dancing thing last night was a hoot.

Personally, I would prefer Jerry AND Renny on the jury. They would be more likely to appreciate good game play.

she needs to cutback on the cooking

these hg are ungrateful they see it as strategy

Renny's an authentic adult who has had time to grow a real personality and it's a fun, unique one. She's a vibrant, colorful person from a vibrant, colorful place. I'm sure she was well aware that she would inevitably be surrounded by some people who would turn out to be "think-they-know-it-all-from-day-one" judgmental and critical punks, but I think she was pretty subdued after seeing herself put on the block because someone else was an idiot. It's kind of a good thing that it happened so fast over something so small (that would have been funny had jessie not let it upset his "beauty sleep") because at least it showed who the idiots were early, so she could take it from there. It was kind of a bad thing only in the way that we don't get to enjoy all the fun she would bring to the house if she were allowed to be herself without worrying about the muscleheads.

ITA vejadu!!

I'll bet Renny is usually the life of the party...and I'd like to party with her! :food-smiley-005:

(btw...I like you screen name :))

Renny's an authentic adult who has had time to grow a real personality and it's a fun, unique one. She's a vibrant, colorful person from a vibrant, colorful place. I'm sure she was well aware that she would inevitably be surrounded by some people who would turn out to be "think-they-know-it-all-from-day-one" judgmental and critical punks, but I think she was pretty subdued after seeing herself put on the block because someone else was an idiot. It's kind of a good thing that it happened so fast over something so small (that would have been funny had jessie not let it upset his "beauty sleep") because at least it showed who the idiots were early, so she could take it from there. It was kind of a bad thing only in the way that we don't get to enjoy all the fun she would bring to the house if she were allowed to be herself without worrying about the muscleheads.

I think I have to agree with you on that one, and I have to agree with Sheri that most times us Southern women tend to grow on people...

I've had to learn to not take any of these houseguests serious, or really dislike them from what I see on T.V. I have stuck my foot in my mouth and almost didn't get interviews with some of them and in fact Eric from season 8 wouldn't do one because of what was said about him on this site, but it wasn't things that I said by myself, others were saying the same, so I try to only say that this one is my favorite and that one is my least favorite... That keeps me out of so much trouble, both here on the boards (with arguments with other posters), and with any of the houseguests...

point taken, yana, and i do thank you!

it's just that i believe as southern women tend grow on people, we unalterably forthright yankees might tick folks off at the get-go, but love us too when you know us.

btw, thank you too, imin.

vejadu, alloveragain.

point taken, yana, and i do thank you!

it's just that i believe as southern women tend grow on people, we unalterably forthright yankees might tick folks off at the get-go, but love us too when you know us.

I know many northners that I like from the get go, in fact my husband's father and half brothers are all northerns... I meant no harm in what I said... I try to give everyone a chance before making up my mind about them :)...

no offense was taken at all, yana, and i really did understand and appreciate what you said. :2thumbsup:

i guess i did state my point a bit strongly in trying to defend her after seeing some prematurely hard slams she has already gotten here. as you said - at least give her a chance... only jessie :blow: has earned his slams yet.

Yeah they were asking her if she had a salon what she would call it, and she said I don't know prolly just Renny's... haha...

Archived