Sharon

CeCiMom

I enjoy a backdoor move as long as it not on a player I am pulling for. I cannot wait to see her face when it is announced. She will be pissed, the question will be id she really believes that Adam went against Ryan and evicted her without his knowledge. She isn't that dumb is she?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I enjoy a backdoor move as long as it not on a player I am pulling for. I cannot wait to see her face when it is announced. She will be pissed, the question will be id she really believes that Adam went against Ryan and evicted her without his knowledge. She isn't that dumb is she?

She gonna know. All of this is gonna benefit Sheila if she makes it to the F2

oh no, it will be Ryan and Big She or Adam and big She F2, no way will either guy take each other Ryan knows he canot win against Adam, they have been sayin bro this and bro that but Adam has said all along he will take Sheila if he wins hoh, and look out if Sheila would win it, she most definately will take Adam, she has been loyal to him to the end.

They both are taking a big chance by evicting Sharon. They had better hope that they can get rid of She-bot because they will have no votes from the "James Gang" if they are up against her. There is no way that Sheila or Adam will take Ryan to F2. Ryan's only hope is 2nd place and that is if he wins outright the final comps.

ot was her and adams plan to be f2, so if Adam or sheila wins hoh it is by by gor ryan, although I am leery hat Ryan will not take Adam to f2 in the end, I don't know?

I don't dislike Sharon in anyway, but do find her laugh, whooooo's, and constant chatter these past two weeks ANOYING!

If I can't have Sheila and Adam F2, then Sharon and Adam....not interested in Ryan going anywhere from here, except out the door. Wish he wasn't even F3. Since the GP ? was made for him, maybe he can stike a deal with the sisters? Promise them F3 and threaten to take their fur apart if they don't do things his way...grrrrrr that man gets my goat!!!

:lipsrsealed2:

listen Suez you may get your wish, at last words Adam was voting out Sharon, and ryan was going to act all pissed like baller blindsided him, so it may very well be Baller and Sheila F2, if Adam wins this hoh it will be, or sheila wins it, that would be something if she pulled that off,lolol, me no likey Ryan either,lol

none of us will sleep worth a you know what tonight,lol I am going to catch up on some reading,lol

:giggle: Arrowhead!

I wasn't a Sharon fan.....do think she got a bum deal with the tricky question. I'm hoping Sheila will FINALLY try and win a comp or two and give the bros a run for the money!

GO SHEILA!!!

:pixiedust:

i'm sure when i look back on bb9 and sharon comes to mind, the main thought that will come to mind is, "the one bb screwed over."

ryan was in her HOH spot. the entire end-game obviously would have played out differently without that bs guinea pig question.

either adam or sheila would probably be gone... most likely, adam.

sharon, ryan & sheila in final 3.

sharon would probably win the first part of HOH, with a serious shot at F2.

imo, she would have the votes to win if she was in f2 with ryan.

i hate when bb is shady and does things that blatently change the outcome of the game.

i can't even be annoyed by sharon's odd behavior traits b/c i feel like she got screwed over so badly. it's not fair.

i'm sad. i'll miss sharon. i can hope for a sheila win...but it doesn't seem likely. oh, well. i'll concentrate on politics now!

I predict a big win for Hillary in Penn after throwing the kitchen sink :)

BB seems almost mundane compared to the antics of the DEms :)

TCS it would be funny to see Shelia beat Ryan and compete in final 2 with Adam . I still see Adam winning it.

anyone but Ryan, paleeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right leesestyle. I will always think of Sharon as being screwed over with that BS question that we will never know whether they changed the answer just so Ryan would tie Sharon so she wouldn't win.

I wasn't happy with how they wouldn't let Eric use the POV last year when he won it fair and square just so they could keep their precious ED, and I'm not happy about it this year.

I will always think of Sharon as being screwed over with that BS question

Always remember that number. That was her answer to the next question of how many total minutes the hg's stayed in the glass boxes.

That wasn't even close to being right. Sheila and Nat were in there for over 180 minutes each. She had just as much chance to get the "trick" question right as did Adam or Ryan. Ryan guessed correctly and Sharon did not. She could have easily made up for it in the tie-breaker but she guessed horrendously badly. I thought she was the smart one. :animated_scratchchin:

about time she is gone :party_smilie::party_smilie:

fat%20lady%20sings.jpg

Archived