Ryan

Jem

I think it comes down to how this eviction goes down. If they split the vote and Shelia wusses out and sends Sharon to sequester. Then later, Ryan and Shelia are in the final 2, James/Chelsia/Josh/Sharon would vote for Ryan. If they don't split the vote, Shelia MAY get credit for evicting Natalie, winning James/Chelsia/Sharon/Josh votes. Either way, I think it would be close.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's kind of set himself up good for this coming week seeing as how the other two people playing in the HOH comp more then likely will not put him up on the block. Then again, who knows, Adam could get a little crazy and do so but at this moment I don't see that happening.

As of right now, the only thing Ryan truly needs to be focusing on is the POV and keeping nominations the same. I could very well see him throwing the HOH comp just so blood won't be on his hands.

If he doesn't want blood on his hands, he needs to win HoH. Tne veto winner is the only vote and whoever gets it, loses that jury vote.

BTW - is this a double eviction week?

Good point Francis!

But then again, this is Ryan were talking about so he may not think the scenario completely through!

However, I do stand by the fact that as of right now he's set himself up pretty good for SECOND PLACE. If Natalie goes up and does get evicted this week, I think it could be almost a shoe in for him that he ends up in the Final 2 because of his multiple alliances.

when next week comes their wont be any alliances because pov winner azz will be kiss by all of them

UVP -- you've been right on more times then I can count this season, care to share your predictions on who you think would win HOH and POV this coming week?? Annd this is assuming Natalie goes this week!

i want to say sharon wins hoh but she has been in love with throwing comps

but i say either sharon or adam gets hoh

pov i cant predict but sharon if she doesnt get pov or hoh next week is my pick to go home

LOL ...

Seriously, while we haven't seen the POV comp, by the way they all spoke about their times it sounded like Sharon kicked some butt in a sense although she still came in second place!

I think she's been harboring her true skills for quite sometime and saving it for the end.

Could be true, could be not, but I think she could defintiely be due for a win as well!

sharon imho has always been strongest comp player there regardless oof her win-loss ratio

my beef with sharon is due to her throwing comps is partly the reason tp are all evicted

if ryan and rest were smart they keep nat

nat has always been overrated in comps imho

on various bb boards i visit most peg her as morph comp winner because she was an artist

i said bs she willnt win that comp

well I sure agree with that arrowhead, he really is a piggly wiggly, yuk

Say it ain't so, Joy, he's part of TC. This CAN'T be true. I think they should have another meeting about this.

:fear::fear: , OMG, not another meeting

During the HOH comp, Gnat is trying to secure a deal for her and Ryan and Sheila agrees they continue the charade so Adam doesn't get a clue that he will go up.

So for those who said that Sheila beat out Gnat fair and square...wrong. A deal was cut and my guess is that Gnat would have outlasted them all.

Gingersnap, Heck yeah they all made deals and Nats deal was to save her and Ryan so I don't see why Ryan is in such an up roar over Nats lies ... Did he tell Adam he made a deal that he would go up and ultimately be voted out ...

And Nat would have won HOH .... But they laid the guilt trip on her hard ... I'm glad everyone who thought Nat was just tired can finally see that Nat was Chill'in ...

Sorry for Nat as this may have just cost her the game

Archived