Ryan

Jem

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a roomate like Ryan once. He sweat because he was so out of shape. He could sweat just THINKING about walking across the room. He smoked, drank and chewed. He'll be dead by 50.

50k @ best

I really think Ryans issues are a sugar problem that he is unaware of and he need the glucose test, his being over weight and the way he sweats and is clammy sort of classic signs of sugar issues, he could very well be on his way to having diabetes, plus the smoking has definately taken its toll on his breathing, he huffs and puffs a lot with little movement, he definately needs to put those cigs down. He may be only a 50 g winner, but I fdo not want to see him get even that, no way!!!!!

I dont' think Ryan has a problem... my hubby is a big guy, built alot like Ryan and when he's exerted and in an enclosed place he sweats profusely as well. You gotta remember the size of that guy, the body mass in a tiny little box, I'm sure the temperature in his box was twice the temp in Nat's and Sheila's.

I guess I'm biased, I've liked Ryan from the day they walked into the house... I guess because he reminded me of my guy. It might just be me, but I kind of like the big strong arms around me, instead of some scrawny little man (ie: James)

Marty posted a picture of him in the glass box earlier... look at the arms... yikes.

I dont' think Ryan has a problem... my hubby is a big guy, build alot like Ryan and when he's exerted and in an enclosed place he sweats profusely as well. You gotta remember the size of that guy, the body mass in a tiny little box, I'm sure the temperature in his box was twice the temp in Nat's and Sheila's.

I guess I'm biased, I've liked Ryan from the day they walked into the house... I guess because he reminded me of my guy. It might just be me, but I kind of like the big strong arms around me, instead of some scrawny little man (ie:

Me too. My hubs is a big guy. Him and Ryan are teddy bears, lol.

I'm with you Sharonda99, big cuddly teddy bears!

Gotta say, I really feel safe with him around... someone starts causing problems, my hubby stands up and sticks out his chest and the vain in his 17" neck throbs, they go runnin'

But Ryan could work on his manners, just a bit! :rolleyes:

Everyone likes Ry.........He IS a really nice guy..............but why the heck is he still in this game.....he is a handsome floater, a bit heavy and definately with some medical problems.......breathing hard and sweating at the least amount of pressure is not a good sign.......

Hope Jen takes care of him.............

my husband is a big guy too...but i still think ryan should be checked out...he wasn't exerting himself that hard...but scarier to me is his snoring and seeming shortness of breath while walking. i like ryan most of the time.

Sleep apnea...he's a heart attack waiting to happen.

And some people tend to sweat more than others. I've never seen a diabetic sweat profusely, but they usually have other underlying medical conditions and many are overweight once the problem becomes chronic.

Still don't like the floater. IMO, he should have been gone when they evicted Alison. He was part if the original twist. If he wons, I will believe it was rigged for him.

i dont get ryan against any of hg but nat he is playing for 50k so why doesnt he want to keep nat

Evidentally he thinks he can't. Or was that against Adam? Either way, he's been heard saying that he's happy with 50K. But dude, it's F5! Keep fighting until the end! Not just him, but anyone in that situation.

Archived