Ryan

CeCiMom

THEY ARE ALL DULL!!!

Hey Wicked, why don't you fly over the BB house on your broom and spread some of your wit to these twits and maybe, just maybe they could be more interesting... If you're not too busy, maybe you can give me a fly-by, I'm just to the south :devilish:

Not that I need the wit, I'm just curious about those fangs of yours :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Ry seems to be doing very well and staying strong... I am proud of him for keeping it together... "

Yeah, but I'm still going to pick on him. :sneaky:

Can you HANDLE my wicked fangs BBfan. I've been known to maul and nip a bit.

Last night on BBAD Ryan twice called Jacob his "nigg@r" (using this term although he knows he's been accused of racism) and then joked that he was going to smack Jen around when he got home for evicting Jacob. Classy guy...

Miami I agree... symapathy card or not, just have everyone read the letter and get it out, it may suck for Ry, but let everyone know what's up, instead of hiding it and making him look like he can't just come clean with the truth... These HGs disgust me, that he is more worried about them thinking it would be for sympathy, instead of, hey a reality check, My Grandpa just passed away... Game aside, this is life, or unfortunately in this case, death...

Ummmm I think Ry did the right thing by not telling anyone ... I understand he needed someone to confide in and he chose Sheila ... I do not believe he wanted anyting from it but a shoulder to cry on sort-a-speak ...

By seeing how vile Chelsia and Josh have been in the house towards numerous people, using thier personal issues against them, I think Ryan is better off keeping his mouth shut b/c God forbid Chels or Josh say something about his grandfather to Ry's face or behind his back and Ry gets wind of it ... it might be over for them

Archived