Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are safe this week

now pull up your pants

I hope he's smart enough to try and get Josh and James out of the house before they out him. If he only stuck with Matty and them in the first place things would be alot different and they would have more of a chance of winning.

Will he stop protecting Josh now, why are they all following Josh instead of getting him out.

I'm beginning to like Ryan. He's been on the block 3 times and has been able to stay in the house. I think that he's playing a pretty smart game. Doesn't rough up the feathers too much. He's kind of boring but I think that he has potential to blow up and show his true colors. I think that they could get to him by talking trash about Jen...Anyway, I don't blame him one iota for taking the $10G's. He won the competition so he should pick what he wanted. I do agree though that he should pull up his pants!!

I still think Ryanus is a doofus.

However, he's made it this far. And I think he'll be ok for the next couple weeks too, simply because all the others are gunning for one another. Which leaves Ryanus sitting there in the back ground, not unlike a bump on a log. (A role he's good at.)

If I were him, I would start play it up with this ----> "No one would vote for me in the F2 because of my relationship with Jen."

Urging the others, none of whom are too swift in the synapse department, to start thinking about their end game.

Who would be best to sit against in the final 2?

When the numbers start to dwindle, you need to think about your end game.

I doubt any of these folks have, Except for maybe Adam. He's clearly studied chess. I'm pretty sure he has an end game plan.

i dont think that argument would work

"No one would vote for me in the F2 because of my relationship with Jen."

we heard Allison constantly making that statement about how others should take her and Ryan to the final 2...no one would want to give Jen the money...blah blah blah. Look where it got her (Allison). :lol:

I do think Ryan is relatively safe for the time being...not a target and can easily drift between either side. He hasn't really drawn that line between sides like all of the others have. He can't win competitions (his hoh win was a fluke)...so he's no threat. His secret alliance with Josh is going to keep him safe for a bit longer too...of all of Josh's secret alliances...this one seems to be fairly solid (as long as it is mutually beneficial...of course.)

God the way he was sweatin the other nite having hardly done any exercise, I was shocked, he needs to quit the cigs, and how can Jen stand that sweat thing, ewww yuk!!!!!

Didn't like him from the beginning. The way I figured it is how can a "nice guy" go out with that skank Jen. So by deduction I think he's a jerk. Also, he looks like he lives his life like a sneak. I don't mean the backstabbing, cheating kind of sneak that is needed for gameplay, but the kind that would give up a friend or family member in a minute to save his own ass.

Sooooooooo Ryan's grandfather died that he was really close to. He confided in Sheila and said he only wanted to tell her because he knew she had a heart. He said he doesn't want to tell anyone else.

He got the letter today. He keeps talking to Sheila and said she is the only one he thought would understand and be compassionate. She is being motherly to him. His grandfather was 90 years old an Ryan knew he was going downhill.

He said he might just be quiet tonight. Se offered him her room with the bed so he could be by himself and he might take her up on her offer.

Josh grabbed Ryan and wanted to know what he was talking to Sheila today. Ryan told him it was just a personal thing outside the house. Now Josh had to rush to Chelsia and James and Chelsia had to know why Sheila and Ryan were talking about.

WTF people can't talk to certain people without the who house getting paranoid and going nuts. They all have to pretend like they are not friends because people might think they are in an alliance.

Now Josh is saying that Sheila was talking to Ryan to try to get Josh put up on the block. They are hating on Sheila again. Lots of Sheila hate because she was talking to Ryan.

well, even tho it is true, I have this gut feeling that Ryan purposly told Sheila because she has a big mouth and not that she would actually tell what happened, but she would have a soft spot because of it and try to change anyones mind if they decide to put him up next week, I think he is totally using Sheila, he knows she has a heart, but also a big mouth and she will use it some how to his advantage, if she feels for him, and or tells someone secretly. And I relaly think is is shitty for him to tell that she was tryin to like get Josh on the block next, that is just not right.

Thats so sad.....I can understand him needing to tell someone! I can understand why he doesn't want to tell everyone. As mean as these people have been....I can see why Ryan wants to keep it quiet.

:pixiedust:

I think he wants to keep it quiet from the main population, but in a way he wants someone to feel sorry for him and maybe that will help keep him in, I seriously believe he is playin the sympathy card to Sheila, it may help him, who knows, I am just a cynic, can't be helped,lol

Archived