James

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True what bunny said.

If he was not up and was playing the POV he would take Chelsia down and they both would be safe. I think they did the right thing putting them both up.

James is growing in my estimation to be a fierce competitor. He's definitely growing on me. He is who he is and doesn't apologize for it. At least James tells them to their face that he's coming after those who f**ked him over. Sheila just lies, is a hypocrite, backstabs, thinks she's better than everybody and whines and cries when she's up on the block.

Personally, I want Sheila gone. I don't think Adam has the guts to do it though.

Other than that, Natalie can go as well. I heard enough of "God wants the good people to win" crap last year. I wonder what she is basing her premise on. She's stripped, given Matt BJ's (outside the confines of marriage... I'm pretty sure Christians are pretty into marriage being first) and conveniently lies just like the rest of them do. I have to wonder if she is going to pick a "magic ping pong ball" too.

Win it all James!!!

NO! I didn't want James to win POV!!!!!! Just as BB was finally getting good! I hope Chelsia's a$$ is gone then! These two need to be broken up!

:pixiedust:

I don't have the feeds. I have watched some YouTube though and read all the posts on here. I think that he is what he is and I'm not really offended by a lot of what he does. He is a man who loves sex...... Chelsia will feed his ego while he is in the house and then he will get out and move on to the next girl who offers him a stinky crotch :animated_rotfl:

I'm pretty sure that none of James fans will have a problem with his behavior. I've always been more fond of people who are up in your face kind of people rather than those who are high and mighty and believe themselves to be better than others yet do almost the same things as the people they judge. I'm pretty sure that the judging is supposed to be done by God.

I don't mind lying in the context of the game. Its part of the game. So far, I like Adam, Ryan, James, Chelsia, Sharon, and Josh. I do not like Natalie or Sheila. I liked Matt because he played the game and was trying to work behind the scenes. Even if he failed to see where he was also lying and manipulating others (What did I do to deserve this?? Duh.)he was playing hard and I can appreciate that.

Even though Josh is borderline with his ranting and tantrums, I do understand that its him trying to mimick gameplay by Dick and being in a pressure cooker of that house. But he is borderline.

I don't have a problem with the "sex", but I do have a problem with Natalie's hypocrisy of claiming godliness and being good with her actions.

Very good Misha!!! Agree 100%

Except for Adam...he's still floating IMO, but I kind of like him.

Francis 3,

Yeah, Adam is still floating a little bit, but at least he won a HOH. At least he isn't trying to be a suave player. He just picks his nose, scratches his... well... and plays with... well... yeah... He is who he is. He's rude, but at least he's not pretending to be perfect. He's not my favorite, but I don't bear him ill will either.

I think the things that most on here dislike James for is his rude antics, like chewing his damn toenails on national TV, grooossss!!! I was a fan of ED, but I hated the spitting, James is one of the all time grossest people to me ever on BB, his tats I mean suck, he does not know how to present himself, and the things he does are nasty!!!! The pubic hair incident??? just nasty, yeah he is strong in certain aspects of the game, but I for one cannot stand him, and that overides anything he may or may not do in the game, just sayin

LOL, I still think Adam won HOH by mistake. He's been saying for a while that he needs to lay low.

I hope James wins HOH and every POV he plays in...He's the only one playing the game of Big Brother. He plays it so well, the "others" ask him for advice.

I know what you mean Fatcat....James is too gross for me....I hope the DR told him to trash his pube hairs....It would be too much to put them in the mouthwash...I think him and Chelsia was joking around....gross joking around though. But if they knew they could get away with everything they joke about.....I think they would try something gross! sick0025.gif

:pixiedust:

James is about the shock factor... (ie: please see his tattoos)

He wants people to make a snap judgement... and tada people do.

James is a lot more than just a toenail eating freak... but apparently that won't ever get across to most.

Francis, how is James playing the BB game so well when he got evicted?

He shouldn't even be here right now.

That's like losing in the World Series, but then being allowed to play again and saying "They sure are doing well in the World Series!"

If James wins it won't be legitimate in my eyes because he was evicted.

As to the "James is more than just a toenail eating freak"....Charles Manson was more than just a murderer.

Not comparing the two people, but the idea that you are judged by your most outrageous actions. Just because you have some good qualities doesn't mean they outweigh the bad, or are good enough to overlook the bad ones.

Archived