How Much Does The Winner Acutally Get?

Cinnamon if you would like, I could try and ask one of the past houseguests... In fact I can ask Dick if you like and he will know, if he's willing to divulge that information...

I thought I heard somewhere they end up with about 58% because the taxes are around 42%. so maybe they end up with about 300K. I believe (may be wrong though) that the winners lose their weekly stipend and any damages come out of each HG money also.

I thought I heard somewhere they end up with about 58% because the taxes are around 42%. so maybe they end up with about 300K. I believe (may be wrong though) that the winners lose their weekly stipend and any damages come out of each HG money also.

Yeah I think they tax the winnings at around about 40% so they will come home with about 300K

I did ask Dick about the prize money and he didn't answer... He also didn't answer about if his opinion's have changed since the season started... I can understand him not wanting to answer though...

Here's what he did say though...

My opinion about? The season? The Houseguests?

Strange season, seems to be coming together now that the couples are split up. What the hell is up with 3 people that were legitimately evicted still in the house?

The people.... a bit, but I would have to go read what I wrote and it is late and I have an early call for the pov.

Dick

Thanks for posting the reply Yana..... :heart:

As for how much the winner gets.....this year, whatever it is is TOOOOO much! I'd give them $100 bucks and kick them out the door!

:pixiedust:

i always wanted the comp winner to get bonuses

hoh 1,000

pov 500

i always wanted the comp winner to get bonuses

hoh 1,000

pov 500

UVP, I love the idea, as long as it doesn't get taken out of their stipend... It would make them less likely to throw the comps... Great idea!

hey,

but don't forget that the winner only get $500,000 total before tax, their weekly stipend gets taken out of the prize money

the runner up might be different but, it might be the same, don't know.

Archived