Sunday, March 2nd Cbs Tv Show

uvp

the king holds court :partytime:

I always ask myself the same thing. I spend so much time on this site, reading the updates, venting and spewing my disgust/hate/whatever for the HGs, or watching the feeds, that by the time the show comes on CBS I'm already so "over it" that it's kinda boring to me now. Wednesdays are the only day worth tuning in for.

There is always something you miss though. I have my own messageboard and I can never read all the posts. Of course I only just found this board tonight so I missesd a lot. I also have a hard time hearing when they are all talking at once or during the whisperfests so I kind of like the recap.

I can't imagine how much of the "striptease Pool Party" they can show on regular TV but that was a wild night. I understand why James is in the "movies" HELLO

Not sure how I feel about Josh. He is a bit....unstable.

Dick would try to break you down with words. Josh does it to women with threatening gestures. I'm sick of him.

This is the second time he has gotten into a girl's face in the house and threatened them with a physical gesture like he was going to hit them.

I have absolutely zero respect for him. He would NEVER do that to a guy in the house.

At least Josh will be gone next week.

It's amazing these idiots, time and time again, claim to like this show and then do the "dictator" thing their HoH week.

It has been proven time and time again if you're a cool HoH things can be cool for you after HoH in return. However, if you're a loud, boisterous, jerk off during your HoH, guess what? You're going home next week.

The ONLY way I think he has even a slight chance is if James and Chelsia win HoH next week. Even then I think he's going up.

If you allow HoH to go to your head, you can expect having that same head on the chopping block the next week. When will players learn? Why is it so impossible for HoHs to stay humble?

I don't understand why HOH goes to their heads. It almost made me sick Wednesday night when Josh and Sharon were talking about how they control the house. It's only for a week! Honestly, HOH doesn't really have that much power this week. The real power was up for grabs during the POV. If the POV had been won by one of the couples that wasn't nominated, the power could have shifted and that couple could have held the power for the following week.

lol i swear bb was hinting that natalie is a he in this episode

when she was in bed bb kept replaying

i am a girl statement

hummm I will have to watch it again. I was only half paying attention (too busy watching the feeds) I don't remember Julie saying anything about it but I may be wrong.

I'd spend more time avoiding winning HOH than wanting it unless your ass was 100% on the line.

Can BB not demand Ryan pull his pants up over that huge ass of his? What is he? Fifteen? And oddly enough they're the same gray pair each show.... hmmmmmm

Archived