Thursday, February 28th

Daisyflower

Have you all noticed that everytime tonight that Allison mentions that Josh blew up tonight and called her names on "LIVE" television, we get FOTH?

Josh and Allison's argument happened during a break, but right as the HG's were going outside for the HOh comp.

Maybe she thinks that was all shown live???

What the heck? :animated_scratchchin:

LOL! Ryan is sitting at the hot tub, getting all of the info from Josh, Natalie and Sharon. I'll bet he wishes he could divorce HIS partner!

(Josh just admitted that he purposely got Allison upset by telling her off, because he needed to keep her rattled before the HOH comp. No different than last year, in my opinion, so why the fuss from BB this time??)

Sorry I missed your question--I was posting elsewhere and just saw it. :) It's a sort of restraining order that BB supposedly is enforcing. It's pretty ridiculous, and I don't know how it can actually be enforced. Allison keeps changing her story about what Josh supposedly did with the key, and what he said. And how can it not be on the camera (at last the vocal part)? They are watched 24/7!

My guess is they suggested Josh stay 5 ft away from her so that she can't claim he physically hit her or in some manner assaulted her. She's the type who would make a false accusation. It's in Josh's best interest to keep away from her.

The way she's threatening to sue could also be a reason for the rule. I know they sign waivers. But we're a litigious society. I'm sure there's some dirt bag lawyer out there who would take the case and push the issue if for nothing other than an out of court monetary settlement to shut them the F up.

I am a believer in the secret of the BB black book. And in that secret black book there are a lot of rules of what HGs can't do or say. Clearly we can assume that one rule is they can't physically harm each other, but I also believe they can't make up lies that the another HGs has threaten them into voting\doing things. Ie HG#1 tells HG#2 "He said he'd rape me like he raped 5 girls in the past year" or "Did you know he enjoys killing animals just to watch them die" or "She told me she had had sex with 108 guys in the past year"... stuff like that are way out of bounds, and if it wasn't in the secret black book, you can bet the HGs would be making up such lies to discredit each other, and viewers wouldn't know what was true and what wasn't because it would 98% lies about each other.

I read some where on the updates that Allison was telling other HGs that Josh threaten to choke her to death and he should get into trouble for saying that.....Crap....I'd pay to see Josh do it!l :lol:

:pixiedust:

I guess Allison didn't watch BB last season, otherwise she would know that Josh is perfectly within his rights to verbally assault anyone he pleases in that house. As for the 5ft rule, maybe Josh missed the scene last season where though you can't physically assault someone using your body parts, he could throw some food products at her and be within his rights. The producers set precedent with last seasons antics going unpunished so Allison better suck it all up because nothing will happen.

Allison....what goes around comes around and this is the residual effect of the mob mentality attitude that Amanda experienced. It's all fun and games until someone loses their own eye.

They all let Josh get away with it the first time, so good for the rest......I hope they all get it one by one.

wtf is wrong with josh

nice avi

thank you uvp..

As for Josh last night. He went off on Allison but we didn't see it. She deserved it though. She had it coming.

She needs some :help: !!!

these current bb hg are lame

in past bb pre bb 6

hg never went after each to the extent of hg in 6,8,9

all these blowups are nothing more than weak hg paranoia

its not that serious all this he said she said business

but I also believe they can't make up lies that the another HGs has threaten them into voting\doing things. Ie HG#1 tells HG#2 "He said he'd rape me like he raped 5 girls in the past year" or "Did you know he enjoys killing animals just to watch them die" or "She told me she had had sex with 108 guys in the past year"... stuff like that are way out of bounds,

:animated_scratchchin: I'd go along with this statement Echo, but with these HG, most of those words might be true. :animated_rotfl:

It would not surprise me if the agreements Hgs sign only waive their rights to sue CBS and CBS employees. It would not surprise me, if the agreements between the HGs and CBS do not address Hgs suing OTHER hgs. Haven't seen one of those though.

:animated_scratchchin: allison was laughing when josh went off on Amanda.. she even gave him high-fives in the house afterwards... she thought it was awesome how he called her the Cword, whore, slut, and everything else.

now that it is Allison's turn to get bashed.... she wants to call foul and thinks he should be kicked out of the house. she told the other guys in the house that nobody was sticking up for her.. well, nobody stuck up for amanda... in fact, the whole house stood there and let it happen and had smiles on their faces.

yes, what comes around goes around. suck it up ali, your poker face has some crap on it. :photo:

lol i missed that point

from cbs tv show it showed allison giving amanda comfort

uvp, she only did that after the noose comment... and i think it was more of a show. allison has been so fake towards everyone. she plays nice to their faces and then takes it all back when she is with other people.

when josh was going off on amanda, allison was one of the people the camera caught laughing... and then she went with josh inside the house and was giving him high fives and saying that he was awesome for doing that.

sick woman she is.

lol i am off defending allison bandwagon now

S :cookoo: he needs her meds because she is really mentally unstable. She doesn't even remember what she says from one minute to the next.

I wonder how Allison spins the Josh attack story today. I am thinking she might start embellishing a little. She is going to play the victim to the hilt and go on an on about she is afraid to be in the house and then she will ask for a bodyguard.

OK I am starting to get interested in this season now.....

(as long as they stop with the sex romps and strip shows)

Archived