This Weird Winter Season

LLMVT

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, so true, after all that has gone on so far in the house how could yu trust anyone? this is a house of horrors,lol. I mean I could get a laugh out of Ivette and April, Janelle, and Howie, Even Maggie who I really disliked was so far above this group,lol it just doesn't seem like BB that I know and love.

:marie: I guess I've missed the game play so far with all the F-bombs and boobs and a$$es in the HGs faces. Their words have been muffled.

:pixiedust:

Minus the sex I think they were ALL nuts last season too. I don't see any difference BESIDES the added sex. I hated everyone last season but still watched. To me all I don't like are at the same level. If I don't like someone I just don't like someone. I catergorized them all together.

And BB doesn't have a rule that says you MUST have a game play. That's why there are floaters. Maybe everyone is just floating this year?

OMG the laughing I had with Amber's crying

Jameka and her praying and the organ music they used for her

Dustin and his crown and robe and his SILENCE!

Jen and her crying looking at her picture

When Eric dressed up in Jen's clothes and strutted around the house

Dick with his banging pots and pans

I could go on and on

There is nothing making me laugh this year and I love humor (as opposed to sex sex sex)

But that's just it!!! Minus the sex, there might be some game play. As there was last season. I didn't care for the HGs last season either, but they were PLAYING BB!!! This year they are just all blah. Their personalities are either sex crazed or just plain crazy. Now, the crazy thing might have been cool if that was the only thing going on, but as it is, Nutso aka Ma, has to compete with boobies and such and it's just not funny. This is not Big Brother.

Well maybe one of you should scheme to try to get Robins job as casting director and "fix" BB to exactly how you want it. I BET it still won't happen. It's not like this is a soap opera where they have lines and that's how it's played out. They just cram a bunch of people in the BB house and what happens happens.

I didn't like the people on Season 8 and I didn't find any of them funny. BUT I still watched. It's no differnt than this season with just a bunch of added sex.

IF you don't like the show why don't you just stop watching it? Nobodys forcing you to watch it? Do you really think it's going to get better?

I just don't know how you expect the casting people to know what is going to go down. They don't have a crystal ball. For example look at Amanda. I'm suprised she stayed out of the orgy last night. It's shocking to me. I though she would be right there. You just can't predict what people are going to do in the BB house.

Look at how boring Ryan is? At least that's what everyone is saying. You can't win with casting BB.

:marie: Thats the problem....a lot of us are die hard BB fans and this year "sucks" literately and figuratively big time! This year is all about SEX......I and many others here don't want a sex show either! jmho

I do not think that the main complaint is what is going on in the house as much as it is so far removed form any season thus far of BB or what we all have known BB to be in the past, you can predict to some extent what you are going to get in the BB house by who you put in there, these people have no personality, they do not make intelligent conversation, and no one is funny either, there really is no strategy to the game playin I have seen, and that prolly has a lot to do with the concept of the cpls theme. I don't think it is ever a matter if you don't like it don't watch, we all have been great watchers of BB over the years and everyone loves to come to Morty's and play, and talk about the show, so I know I am not gonna stop doing any of that, and I have watched way less of this season than any other seasons because it does not seem like a BB game is being played here, and it does not even resemble season 8 to me in any way, while there were people last saeason I did not care for, I found some of them very entertaining, and funny, humerous, none of these housguests have any real levity,lol

Yeah I'm sure some people would love to just blow up this seasons BB house and everyone in it. :skellington: (Oh except for the 2 innocent hamsters :pleased: )

Did you watch the pre-show interviews? I was actually quite impressed with them and after viewing them though this was going to be a great season. Everyone (but James) look pretty normal in them. So WHAT happened to them all? :animated_scratchchin:

:marie: I just hope BB10 will be more like past seasons....but I'm afraid Grodner or however she spells her name has and will continue BBs down ward spiral. Sad!

well, it is weird, I had not seen BB of course since I think Wens and had not seen the after dark cause by DVR went bad, then when I watched the show last nite, I was soooo turned off just lookin at amanda, she gets harder and harder ot look at as time goes on, same with sheila, none of them appeal to me at all, Ryan would seem the most normal at this point, but really I am sooo sick of listening to the guys try and out so each other with their stories, matt makes me ill, and it is hard to look at ol adam too with his bug eyes, Chelseia is really a witch, and even sharon is a scuz, well they just all are, yuk!!!! lol

I can't believe this season. I really wish it would go back to how it used to be. BB peaked at BB6 [carried over to bb7 cuz of Janelle] and after that it slowly went down hill. I will continue to watch the show cuz I love BB and want to be on the show some day [unless it gets even MORE sleezy than this]. This is really depressing :[.

I'm glad this topic is being discussed as I've been totally disgusted with this Group. I'm not enjoying this show AT ALL and have been totally unmoved by it.

I sum the Cast up this way: Trash and/or Nuts

I think lots people apply to get onto BB just to do crazy stupid things. This BB cast caught the majority of those types of people. I rank this BB cast in the same group with the rejects in the beginning of American Idol. Unfortunately, BB doesn't have Simon to prevent them from making onto the show. Before maybe a Sunjaya type would slip though onto BB. This season they seem to have all made it.

Grodner needs to take lessons from Simon on weeding out the undesireables.

:marie: I think thats why we die-hards continue to watch cizar. We love the old BB and we're just hoping to catch a glimpse of the "old" BB. We hold out for something! jmho

:marie: I think thats why Parker was so bitter....he saw how bad these HGs were and I don't think he liked the soul-mates theme at all, I think he was ready to play the game, but without a partner! I really liked him at first. I'm sure he's glad he's gone! So I'd align with Parker.

everyone talks about the old BB but i feel the best BB seasons were 6 7 and 8 which are hardly old they were the most recent 3 actually now i didn't start watching till BB 4 and didn't get the feeds till BB 6 but from what i hear BB 2 and 3 were excelent now seasopns 4 and 5 were bad if you ask me the twin twist and the cowboy/nakomis twist were bad but that was 2 characters from that season with others in the house to redeem the show but this season i can't stand any of them i think alex is kinda smart but he's stuck with stupid amanda and that brings him down adam seems like a good guy but sheila is tearing him apart every other hour josh might have been cool had neil stayed in the house, neil very well could have been the only normal person there

i think it was about time we had a bad BB season tho the last 3 in my minda have been GREAT so hopefully they get the bad season of BB out of the way and make room for another GREAT season this summer

Archived