Bb9 Petition For Full Season

jrsjfry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be very irritated if it isn't a full season. The feeds didn't have a discount code this year, so they were full price. Those who got the season pass will still get Superpass for three months, I think. But if BB ends early, there will be little use for the Superpass. Music downloads are great, but there aren't enough of them to pay for the full cost season pass.

Jem wrote:

Not as irritated as people paying for 3 months worth of server to cover the feeds
;)

I take it this statement means that extra bandwidth had to be purchased to handled the increased traffic for 3 months? Is this site not fully self-supporting? I hate to hear that a few individuals subsidize the site out of their pocket.

6 weeks is good for me

I don't care if they shut the season down. I don't want Morty's to take a fall tough. I think the good members here would send in donations to cover any losses.

I really don't care about the silly $40 for the feeds. I think we all pay more then that for a dinner out. No biggie.

I hope they keep it a full season. Though it's a little tough keeping up with BB, Survivor and American Idol. I'm doing my best.. it's a little reality tv overload.. but I would hate to see it cut short because the writers strike is over. I'm still enjoying the show so far..and as it goes on, I'm sure I'll get even more into it.

i don't know what you are talking about

the interview with julie chen that was posted around here somewhere

asked julie about how long the season was going to be

even in the interview with robyn kass, the casting person

said that the season is not going to end until the end of april

or maybe even the beginning of may

they may actually be stretching this season out a little longer

so, everyone can just calm down

some people hate the show right now

and some people love the show

the show has not even been on for a full week yet

and people are complaining

if i remember the first week or so isn't all that exciting

we are just getting to know everyone

there isn't that much drama (well cbs hasn't shown too much yet)

calm down, the season will be a full one.

and relax and watch the show, it will most likely get better

as the season goes on. more drama. more backstabbing.

one thing i want to know from someone is if you think that this season is going to be so short!!

why haven't they evicted more people yet. we are not even a week in

and we still have 14 people, 7 couples in the house

i want a timeline from someone who thinks that it is going to end in 6 weeks or 2 months

there is no doubt in my mind that they will seperate the couples because the point of the game is win the $500,000

i personally wouldn't want to get to the end, and only win $250,000 because i had to share it with my partner

there is only going to be one winner in this game with one runner up

winner $500,000

runner up $50,000

could you imagine

couple - $250,000 each

couple - $25,000 each

that would suck

bb9addict wrote:

so, everyone can just calm down

Well I guess we all better calm down! I can't speak for everyone, but I was just about to cancel my feeds, BBAD, and write a nasty letter to CBS, but now, I think I'll just calm down. I know I over-react all the time over BB, and it always helps when a calm person steps in and takes charge of the situation. I feel so much better now. :animated_bouncy:

:marie: For everyone wanting I full season....if the HGs aren't careful, they'll be the cause of this season ending early!

Tonight's fight was terrible! I'd really like to see Josh go. He is the most hateful person ever on BB......he's talking trash every time they show him. jmho

:pixiedust:

TCS, I really think tonight's blowup was more of a stress lease that happens several times each season. I think things will be calm for several more days, but to be sure there will be more blowups, and probably worse than tonights.

:marie: God I hope not echo, tonight was worse than anything last season (imho). I don't think these HGs could handle another fight! I'm surprised they didn't come to blows!

:pixiedust:

Archived