Bb9 Petition For Full Season

jrsjfry

I haven't decided if I want this group around for a full season yet or not....kinda leaning towards NOT, right now...;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not happy either, but think this current cast of dimwits should be given more time develop. I am a beleiver in that sometimes good things take time to develop. Instant hits are great, but many great TV shows come about because they were given time to develop into something great. This may be a bomb, but let it go down in flames rather kill it because it is not an instant WOW season of BB.

I heard that because the writers strike is over new shows will hit the airways in April. Perhaps this will be a gracious way for CBS to end the show by the end of March or early April. I don't think this cast could compete against new episodes on the other channels along with AI.

I will sign a petition to get Alison Gruntner as far away from BB as possible... I hold her and her alone responsible for this crap...

This is not Big Brother, it's the jerry springer dating show...

cosign king

grodner sucks

I take it this statement means that extra bandwidth had to be purchased to handled the increased traffic for 3 months? Is this site not fully self-supporting? I hate to hear that a few individuals subsidize the site out of their pocket

I would like to take this time to say that everyone that can should click the donation button and donate to this site, if you like it... This site is in no way self-supporting... I know that Morty still has to dip in his pocket to keep the site running...Although the advertising and the buying the feeds through a link on the site does help and so do the donations, it hasn't been enough in the past, I don't think...

As far as signing a petition... I agree with what most here are saying, NO THANKS...

lol...I got a week to make up my mind whether to purchase the live feeds or cancel the free 2 week trial period. They're all still on probation as far as I'm concerned!

I think the show is going to heat up. It's premature to write it off as a loss. The ratings will improve since the big fight too.

Like it or not, The Springer-esque atmosphere does draw ratings. Look how many more people have posted here just since the fight.

I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that people will be tuning in.

I also believe there are some major shake ups scheduled.

It's only week 1! And Jeepers, some of you guys are ready to demand the shows cancellation.

If you feel that strongly about it, Change the dang channel!

Don't ruin it for every one else just because you aren't happy with the show.

Every time this show starts it seems there are always people all up at arms about how awful it is, how the cast sucks, blah blah blah. I may not like all the houseguests, but the format is still one of my fav's. Now if they would just split the couples up!!! :)

Not with this bunch. I cannot find one redeeming, charming or at the very least likeable quality in one single person. The only one I remotely feel sorry for is Amanda for that horrendous attack the other night. Other than that. This season can be over as soon as possible so that we can look forward to this summer.

I can usually find someone to like on BB, but not in this case. I'm one who can't wait to purchase the feeds. I don't haven have the desire to look at BBAD.

I am so thankful, I didn't get the feeds. I was almost tempted to after Evel Dick last year.

The only one I like is Amanda and for the same reasons you stated.

^yep, sad as it is to say, If this season went by quicker than normal I wouldn't be upset. The cast is too horny and hormonal, and the partners twist is terrible. Maybe production will get the hint that they don't need some dumb twist to get people to watch

Here's hoping for BB10, the season w/o twists.

tonight is only going to be 1 full week and 1 day that the show has been on

and a little more than 2 weeks for the houseguests in the house

i really admit that the show should start soon after they enter so we get

what is going on in the house instead of getting thrown into week 2

i think that we need to give the show at least until next week

before we can declare that we want it cancelled

and like elle said, we don't normally get a season during the winter

we should be glad that cbs even decided on a winter edition

and i doubt that cbs would cancel the show right now anyway

the ratings that they get are probably better than the reruns that

they would run during the three timeslots

and also, its something new for them to run during those timeslots