Bb9 Petition For Full Season

jrsjfry

I think a lot of us miss the old BB where you played with your brain and not your body parts.

I think a lot of old time BB fans do not want to see another Real World or a sex based reality show.

Many loved the show for the thought and strategy.

Majority BB fans are over 30 and some don't like the direction that they took this season.

If you are a teen or in your 20's maybe this is the show for you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally understand what you are saying, marty

but, maybe thats what cbs was trying to do

maybe they were trying to draw a younger audience to this season

trying to draw new viewers from mtv and vh1 reality shows to the big network reality shows

This show should never end! The producers could put the "real" back into reality and keep these bunch of losers prisoners on that set forever. Evict no one and let them all suffer.

Provide compound W, flagyl and endless amounts of chianti and these people will procreate a whole new reality world.

This show should never end! The producers could put the "real" back into reality and keep these bunch of losers prisoners on that set forever. Evict no one and let them all suffer.

Provide compound W, flagyl and endless amounts of chianti and these people will procreate a whole new reality world.

:animated_rotfl:

Just the thought of little Matt's, Natalie's, Josh's, Sharon's not to forget James, Adam and Sheila..... all I can say is EWWWWWW

Archived