Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody else see Jen Johnson in the show Las Vegas last night? She was one of the 'Bikini Girls' there for a contest. No lines, same face, same body. End of story.

Wonder when that was taped....

I didn't see it Katy! How did she look? When I saw some of her photos from her modeling she looked very good. I was always a little surprised at how Dick and Eric kept saying how fat she was on BB. I noticed the things she sold on ebay were all size small. I think Janelle was a small too and they all thought she was fat.

No, it wasn't a rerun - tht's what surprised me. She's wearing a hot pink bikini in her longest face time - and I saw her face three, maybe four times.

Link to episodes is:

http://www.nbc.com/Las_Vegas/video/episodes.shtml

It's the first on left - #504; her first shot is at 3:49 into the video.

jenlasvegasby7.jpg

Thanks Katy

I just realized that Jen is one of the HG that I really don't care to follow post Big Brother. I have to say she is quite popular. She had lots of fan sites and Jen worship sites. There were 2 Jen My Space fan pages shut down that dedicated their page to trashing Daniele. I tried to keep up on what she was up to but I think I am done with Jen now.

I do wish her a good life but I just see her as a train wreck.

obviously her 15 minutes are still going if she's appearing in major t.v. shows. as for her boobs, I think it's the lighting, the other girls look a little funky too.

I just realized that Jen is one of the HG that I really don't care to follow post Big Brother.

With all do respect why are you still reading and posting in this thread? You certainly have every right but if you dont care to follow her post Big Brother it is a funny way of showing it

correct me if i am wrong.. but werent people making a big stink about other people telling them if they should post or shouldnt post.. watch or shouldnt watch ?

just because someone says they really dont care to keep up with someone doesnt mean they cant post whenever or wherever... or have someone question them about it.

correct me if i am wrong.. but werent people making a big stink about other people telling them if they should post or shouldnt post.. watch or shouldnt watch ?

Correct me if I am wrong but where did I say she couldnt post in fact i think I said

You certainly have every right

I was asking a question

But thanks for playing :party_smilie:

With all do respect why are you still reading and posting in this thread?

Because I feel like it. :animated_rotfl:

I will make a deal with you Talker. I will not talk about Jen if you don't talk about Dick? Deal?

nope I never said you couldnt talk about Jen talk about her all you want. If I cared wether you talked about her or not I would create a trhead for Jen fans and Tell Jen fans that they and only they could post in the thread, but i will leave that to fans of other HG

But you obviously care to see what is going on with her post show if you are reading the thread

just saying. :party_smilie:

Archived