Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..I happen to think my sister's hubby is ugly as hell..she obviously doesn't. to each his own!!!

see!!!!! that proves it!

lol.. as much as i love animals... i just dont see pigs being cute.. maybe in a "they are so ugly they are cute" way... i dont know.. its a weird kind of cute i guess. certainly not the same way i see a kitty.

This probably not the right place to post this..sorry but..I am new here..

If I can dig up a pic of my piggie I'll post it in the pet thread..along with my 3 dogs..3 cats..tortoise and ferret!!!

now off to figure out how to post pics!!

considering all the pics of dani when she was really scary skinny were when she was in the house... (and on slop) and all the pics of her out of the house are of her looking a healthy weight.... i would take a good guess she has no eating disorder.

after all, if she did indeed have an eating disorder, wouldnt she have scary skinny pics OUT of the house too? but there is none. all of her pics are of a healthy weight for a girl her size.

I don't like or hate people according to their weight. What is the point?

Anyway I think Jen is pretty and has a nice body and I think Dani is pretty and has a nice body.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

That's why i said Let's which is Let US. I didnt say "Hey yous people take it to off topic or the skeletor thread"

and post 126 was in response to someone else so not sure how that post was the first to go off topic. But people see things differently

to each their own

JEN RULES!!!

Ok Talker. Thanks for clearing that up. I was confused because you kept talking about Daniele and posting pics of Dani in the Jen thread.

Any news how Jen is now? I noticed there are a lot of Jen fan clubs started in My Space.

Archived