Dani And Nick

djl1175

Nick and Dani  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Nick has those "special" feeling for Dani?

• Yes
    • No

Yea I will say he is open !

Sorry, when you admit to giving a guy a BJ you are gay in my book.

Nick isn't scared of Homosexuals.. He jokes around with them in all good fun .

He likes a GIRL, He likes a BOY as a FRIEND , lol .

But enough of me, you don't even care what I have to say. :P

A guy who claims to have given a BJ is gay in your book.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick isn't scared of Homosexuals.. He jokes around with them in all good fun .

He likes a GIRL, He likes a BOY as a FRIEND

And you know this how? By watching a show or do you know hom personally. Not baiting, just asking because you seem very sure of yourself

And you know this how? By watching a show or do you know hom personally. Not baiting, just asking because you seem very sure of yourself

He's said it many times.

I really don't think he cares what people think of him anyway.

He knows his sexuality. Does it bother you?

Why bring Crocker's picture into this btw?

He's said it many times.

But Dick threatened to rape/torture/kill other houseguests "many times", but you said he wasn't serious. What's the difference?

I added the Crocker picture because I think it was funny. I'm almost addicted to adding it to emails, posts, what not because he is the epitome of rabid fan.

Nick isn't scared of Homosexuals..

I should hope not otherwise he had oral sex with another male out of fear. Not a good way to start a relationship.

It's perfectly normal for a heterosexual male to admit to the nation that you have homoerotic fantasies and list your top male celebrities by how hot they are. :rollseyes:

It's perfectly normal for a heterosexual male...

"Normal"....not being nick-picky here, but I think we have to be careful when putting in the word "normal" when discussing someone's sexuality. Maybe you meant "It's perfectly common"??

Just sayin'..

"It's perfectly common for a heterosexual male to admit to the nation that you have homoerotic fantasies and list your top male celebrities by how hot they are."

Nope, still sounds pretty gay to me...

Normal"....not being nick-picky here, but I think we have to be careful when putting in the word "normal" when discussing someone's sexuality. Maybe you meant "It's perfectly common"??

Just sayin'..

No, I do not think it's "normal" to tell your personal history on national tv, feeds and or on message boards!

Does anyone really care??

Evidently, since there have been many posts replying to the initial posters comment about him being homosexual. Usually, when you don't care about something you just bypass it. If not everyone cares then why do I read through posts that say "my daughter is gay," "my son is gay," my dog is gay," "my mail person is gay" right, who cares. I'm here to talk about hg, not posters family members. I hope I am not sounding too "nick-picky".

No, I do not think it's "normal" to tell your personal history on national tv, feeds and or on message boards!

Well, that's your call and decision--for yourself. Whatever works for you.

Someone else might have a reason to want to talk publicly about personal things. And neither you or anyone else can determine the normality of that decision.

Both positions are "normal", but it's not a word I tend to use.

well, i dont think anyone is telling their "personal history" here on the message boards.

saying "my mailman is gay" is not telling a personal history. a personal history is a history of one's life... or a big chunk of it. so far i have not seen someone post a book here of their life.

giving an example of something in your life that has something to do with the subject in the thread your in is just that. an example. its not a personal history.

wont last a month

wont last a month

i would think that the money would last a tad bit longer.

Maybe Nick will leave Danielle for Dick. The they can go on the Amazing Race together.

Archived