Which Jury Member Will Be The Most Scorned Or Ask The Toughest Question?

uvp

most scorned jury member?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. most scorned jury member

• eric
    • amber
    • dustin
    • jen
    • jess
    • zach
    • jameka
  2. 2. ask the toughest question to dick and dani?

• jameka
    • amber
    • jess
    • zach
    • eric
    • dustin
    • jen

Because the jury knows they are going to share the money, i don't think they will really care who they vote for. But I do hope they show as much class in losing as Danielle and Dick show in winning.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the jury should be told about AP before jury questions and deliberations, but of course they won't be told. Knowing about AP is quite significant in understanding what happened this season. The houseguests have a right to know this information, and I am curious to see what their responses will be.

But I figure CBS will squeeze that info in at the tail end and then won't take time to allow the jury to digest it and respond once they've had some time to really let it sink in.

We may have to leave it to folkes like Yana to line up interviews days, even weeks afterwards to really get a sense of what they think. Yana, I hope you can get as many interviews as possible.

After the votes have been cast and counted and the first five evicted are brought in to join the rest, after some general how does it feel to win yada yada yada. Julie will say, we have a little video for you all to watch and see what you think.

The video will show a picture of the DR with an envelop on the chair, someone will walk in to pick it but they will frame it so your can't see that it's Eric until the last possible moment.

That's when they will all find out about AP and not before.

I don't think there'll be any tough questions or scorn. The jury were blindsided by D/D and just simply beat. They know it. eric may try to pull something well-worded out but he'll give them props for their work.

It's going to be a snoozer of a finale save for the AP revelation and any potential reaction. I expect the most reaction from Dick...and Jessica (shutdown shock while she processes the info).

Dustin will be the most scorned, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I think Amber will come up with a really tough question but half way through asking it she will forget what a word means & then get upset about the word & start crying soooooooo... unfortunately, we will never get to hear the end of Amber's killer question :grin2:

since both hg from the same family this is first time in bb history that jury had no real power

since both from same family the jury vote is pretty much useless

dustin got a vacation and cash i doubt he be two scorn from jury vids he seem very pleasant . jen seeing her bully get final two will just kill her

yep the lil man will be tough

plus he has to fight for jess honor some more

I don't think there's a definitive plan between the Donato's to split the money. I think Dick would share evenly with his kids if he wins, but Daniele's a different story. I just don't see her being that generous with her dad and she seems to want the glory of the win.

You know a jury member is going to ask, "Why do you feel you deserve to win instead of your dad/daughter? I can't see Dick campaigning to win over Daniele. Maybe he'll be caught offguard, but I doubt it. Daniele will campaign against Dick if she's asked the question first though.

I can't wait to see how it pans out. I'd really like to see Dick win over Daniele, although I pulled for both to get to F2.

zach will ask the most bizzare question

Dustin's probably forgotten all about the game. He's had his friends this while time in the jury house.

Zach did say that he played with the best and lost by the best. I wonder if that attitude will carry over to the jury house and when they ask the questions.

kywildcat.....I fully agree with you ...I dont think Dani will share....she is back to her whinny ways with Dick...I rooted for them to be in the final 2 ......can you see if Dick wins an dosnt share with her...no talking for them for life......but I cant see him doing that.....however Dani she wants it all an all the Glory...jmo

if the jury wants to get pay back on dick they vote him as the winner. dani would be so crush and upset

Archived