Which Jury Member Will Be The Most Scorned Or Ask The Toughest Question?

uvp

most scorned jury member?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. most scorned jury member

• eric
    • amber
    • dustin
    • jen
    • jess
    • zach
    • jameka
  2. 2. ask the toughest question to dick and dani?

• jameka
    • amber
    • jess
    • zach
    • eric
    • dustin
    • jen

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not voting for the Donatos if one of them makes it to final two is not necessarily voting emotionally. To survive in that house and make it to the end with the likes of a tyrant like Dick IS good game play and that person deserves to win.

I saw Zach take Dick's verbal abuse while being berated (moments before the live show on Thursday) and Zach totally kept his cool. I don't know how many people could sit there and take that kind of abuse but Zach did, and he did it with grace and dignity. To me, that is good game play and if Zach makes it to final two he should be given some credit for those types of moments.

Others in that house have also taken abuse from Dick and if they make it to the end, the jury needs to take that into account. Grace under pressure -- and when the pressure is Dick -- deserves a lot of recognition.

I guess it all depends on what the jury considers good gameplay. Jumping at any chance to backdoor someone, even when you have an alliance with them, may not be considered great gameplay by some of the jury (count me in). Verbally abusing everyone in the house while at the same time being horribly hypocritical, may not be considered great gameplay. However, making deals with everyone in the house, but not intending to keep any of them, may be considered crafty gameplay. Some jury members may consider being friendly and nice to everyone a great strategy.

How can someone vote based on emotions and not gameplay?

Amber may vote for Zach and not Dick because Dick verbally attached everyone and Zach did not. Amber didn't like being abused so she votes for Zach. Dick's "gameplay" LOSES him a vote, Zach's passive game GAINS him a vote. How is that an emotional vote?

OH YEAH! Jen would prolly give Jam her vote too, because Jam saved her that time with POV and she really owes nothing to Zach...

Okay, so it would go like this, then...

Dick/Dan------> Zach

Jess/Eric/Amber/Dustin/Jen------> Jameka

;)

i dont know something about jury seem fishy

tougest jury member zach

scorned jen

Toughest jury member...Dustin...you could already see on the show tonight how he was shooting his gate off and having his say..lol

Toughest questions...Jameka, I think....she is the one in there with the most brain matter and probably the most thoughtful...meaning she spent a bit of time at the end with the D's and has a different view of things maybe.

It's hard to say who will ask the toughest questions, because BB purposely casts malleable and stupid contestants. I would try to come up with a question to try to make Dick lose his mind, otherwise, there isn't a lot of intellectual capacity in that jury house. Sorry.

lol that may be her question too

Archived