Who Would You Rather Watch Now?

jessca4life

I'd like to see inside the sequester house, but they are obviously not going to let us, this year.

I'm watching now, hoping that Daniele will completely turn on her father, and rip his heart out. Then all of the Daniele and Dick fans who loved Daniele just because she is Dick's daughter can fully appreciate the way the rest of us feel about her.

Dani of course

but I am nervous....

See I am thinking if Dani wins HoH after this fast forward then they can get rid of either Jam or Zach....that is unless one of then wins PoV then you know one of the Donatos will go as the one released will vote against D or D. I see people constantly saying that D/D will make it to Final 2 but I think unless like Zach wins and put up one Donato or both and one wins PoV....oy...nerve wracking

-Kyo

who wants to watch dani complain and be negative all the time. Shes the biggest poor sport ever. When she loses she goes in her bed cries " i hate this game, i hate these people" When she wins she jumps up and down and is all smiles shes disgusting

The only reason I will watch the final few episodes is in the off chance that Dick, and especially Danni, get paid back in full for all the weaseling, backstabbing lies. I get so sick of their sycophantic fans fawning all over them and praising them for being "so honest". Well where was their alleged honesty tonight? They lied straight to Eric's face and straight to Jameka's face. You D/D lovers cannot deny anymore that they are just as hypocritical and lying and manipulative as anyone else in this game.

I can't stand Jameka or Zach, but I am rooting for either one to win. Don't care which. I'd even rather it be Dick over that disgusting, whiny, nauseating, useless slut Danni. If I were her boyfriend she wouldn't come home to find all her stuff moved to her Grandma's, she'd come home to find it in the county dump under a mound of other trash. All of it. Dick's bad and disgusting and a liar and a hypocrit, but he's a million times better than his daughter. At least with his nastiness and lying and manipulating I get the feeling it's game and he doesn't really like doing it. With Danni, she's shown the world what kind of person she truly is and that's not game it's real life. I feel so sorry for her former boyfriend. And Nick will dump her in a heartbeat if the boy has any brains. Otherwise she'll just use him and cheat on him and dump him the way she did the last one. Well, one consolation for him, it probably won't happen on television without him there for all America to see him get chumped.

IT'S A GAME!!!! IF THEY WERE ON THE BLOCK, JESS WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME & VOTED DANI OUT!!

I DONT WATCH THE SHOW TO JUDGE THEIR PERSONALITIES YES, SOME BOTHER ME MORE THAN OTHERS BUT AGAIN THIS IS A GAME. IT IS ABOUT STRADEGY, NOT WHETHER DANI'S BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO STAY WITH HER AFTER THE SHOW.

Actually, yes, it's a game. I said the same. What Dani did to her boyfriend on national television was shameful and disgusting and quite probably hurt him badly in real life that has nothing to do with this game. That's my point. Another point is that we root for personalities on these shows. Everyone does. We root for who we "like" whether it be for the way they play the game, the way they act, or whatever, we root for them. I cannot get over the fact that Dani did something horrible to a real live person who had nothing whatsoever to do with the show and no way to defend himself, while playing a stupid game. Anyone who can do something like that to another human the way she did will never get my respect, and I will never root for them.

Will and Mike straight up played women in their "showmances" and admitted it the whole time. However, those women were also players in the game. Danielle's boyfriend was not. He did not deserve that, and it doesn't really reflect on her gameplay one way or another, but it reflects on her personal character outside the game and whether or not I root for her.

i dont think she thinks that at all.

And, i dont know how they would vote. i think She would actually win against her dad. i dont see Dustin-Amber-jameka-zach voting for dick to win.

i was going to say Jenn but jenn said "I will vote for ANYBODY to win against daniele"

Good luck with POV Daniele!

Hey.....whatever happened to Pirate Master? I liked it.....last time I

watched they still had 4-5 people left? :outfitted_pirate: arrrrrghhhh

Did I miss the finale? :boat:

I'll watch BB til the end. Still would like to see the PM finale too!!!

Archived