Who Would You Rather Watch Now?

jessca4life

Hey.....whatever happened to Pirate Master? I liked it.....last time I

watched they still had 4-5 people left? arrrrrghhhh

Did I miss the finale?

I'll watch BB til the end. Still would like to see the PM finale too!!!

the show got cancelled and 1 of the woman committed suicide!

Will and Mike straight up played women in their "showmances" and admitted it the whole time.

Are you kidding me? There were not straight up about it to the women. They were awful. And please no on the jury house. I don't want to see Dustin and Amber. I'm am still happy they were kicked out of the house.

Daniele was dissapointed that she lost, wouldn't you be??, and so close, it is not a big deal that she is dissapointed, and I do hope she gets past it to continue to fight. She said the reason she was so upset and dissapointed is that she felt STUPID and had let everyone down, why does every one just pick her apart, and then say that ED somehow sttuck a ball in his pocket and maybe cheated to make Jameka lose, really I think the most outrageous scenerious are always bein beat to death, I think it is so much more simple than the way every one over anaylizes all of this. I am hoping for one of the donatos to be in final 3, I do not think Zach can win against Jameka , but I also do no think he has it locked up against one of the donatos.

Thanks Dawnie, I am just amazed at the amount of hate for this girl, She has only gotten under my skin whe she has rebuffed her dad, but even that has gotten bettter, AND since she came out of the DR, she seems better, it will all play itself out soon enough. I could live with a Zack win and a donato second, but not and Jameka win, I really would be disheartend over that.

Frankly, I don't care if Dick wins, I don't care if Zach wins, I don't care if Jameka wins and I don't even care if Daniele wins. Honestly, I'm just ready for BB to end and Heroes to start. That is all... -_-

I would rather watch Dick, and Dani if she'd get a grip. I won't bash her, she's 21 years old and, well, I just don't feel like trashing the girl. At least she fights hard to win comps, and takes it to heart when she loses.

Oddly enough, I'm not under 20, nor do I consider myself a sycophantic type person. Go figure...

Regardless of the outcome, I'll miss BB until next Summer, even if my favorite doesn't win. They never do.

OMG Valley.....thats terrible!!!! I'm going to google PM and

find out who, what, and where.

sorry forgot about this post. This is a copy of 1 of the articles about the cancellation & the suicide

CBS' "Pirate Master" debuted seven years to the day that "Survivor" debuted, and while the two shows shared a lot in common, the pirates were destined for a different fate: cancellation.

At the end of July, CBS pulled the plug, although the remaining five episodes are being broadcast online every Tuesday.

Thus, the show, which has already been taped, will continue, just online instead of on TV, and the prize money will be awarded.

Ratings for the show dropped over time, as viewers didn't seem to connect with it as much as they had with "Survivor," even though both were produced by Mark Burnett. Visually, the show was perhaps even more stunning than "Survivor," but there was just one challenge per episode, and the game elements made it seem like a somewhat watered-down version of "Survivor," especially at first.

A few days after the cancellation, cast members and fans got even worse news: Contestant Cheryl Kosewicz, who was the fourth person "cut adrift" on the show and was a district attorney in Reno, died that Friday of an apparent suicide. Cast members revealed their grief over her loss in online postings that weekend; despite having competed against one another, many remain very close.

Earlier, in a MySpace posting on a fellow cast member's page, Cheryl wrote, "Truthfully, I've lost the strong Cherl (sic) and I'm just floating around lost. And this frik'n show doesn't help because it was such a contention between Ryan and I and plus its not getting good reviews.....then I made National Enquirer today so I'm just hitting it big....the hits keep on coming." Ryan was her boyfriend, and he died from suicide earlier this summer.

In a statement, CBS said, "Everyone at CBS who knew her is shocked and saddened by the news of Cheryl Kosewicz's untimely and unexpected passing. We will remember Cheryl for her extraordinary energy and compassion and we extend our deepest sympathies to her family and friends."

Archived