Tuesday, September 4th

CeCiMom

I'm going to be really, really pissed if they vote out Jessica

Well...get ready to be really really pissed, cause (sadly) she's going home.

I can't get over reading about Danielle & Dick's discussion this morning.

Daniele comments on Jameka's reaction yesterday and about how she was throwing things around she says it was almost like poor sportsmanship.

Who are they to comment on somebody's reaction to being put on the block??? She didn't crawl into a corner of the bedroom in the fetal position and cry how she hatessssss everybodyyyyyy for hours...or bang pots & pans while people are sleeping or pour liquid over anyone's head. God...I hate these two!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thinking that the camera people the other morning with Eric and Jessica

and tracking with night vision must have felt like they were in Mission Control

Houston..The sock has landed!

" A small shot for Eric...A Giant Shot for Weasels"

Just thinking that the camera people the other morning with Eric and Jessica

and tracking with night vision must have felt like they were in Mission Control

Houston..The sock has landed!

" A small shot for Eric...A Giant Shot for Weasels"

Jack you have scored points for creativity with that one :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Dick is the one who wants her to swear on the Bible, Daniele thinks its a stupid idea and may backfire. She thinks once Jameka gives her word Jameka won't go back on it. And if she does, it is something they can use against her in the unlikely event Jameka makes it to final 2.

Daniele swore to Kail she wouldn't go home if she let go during the bat hang HOH comp, and Kail went anyway. Jameka shouldn't be made to feel bad if she takes the deal and doesn't keep her word. What's good for the goose...

Just about every houseguest has sworn that somebody is not going home or that they are voting this way or that way.....

Daniele did the very best she could to keep Kail that week but Dustin flipped the vote.

Danielle seems so confident that she would win against her dear ol' dad. She obviously is not up on her BB history--even just last year- Boogie lied cheated and schemed his way to a win. Plus I would think ED is the better game player and I think that Dustin, Eric, Jessica, & even Jen...may vote on game play-not personal feelings.

i really think jameka will refuse the deal, she'll look at it like a deal with the devil and dani and dick will have no choice but to vote out jameka

then whoever gets HoH get blinsided by the double eviction and in a quick snap judgment zach goes home and we have our final four

eric dani dick and jessica

and i'm happy whoever wins it from there (acctually this may be the first seson i watched where i was happy with who wins it)

the only person left that i would not like to see win is jameka

Has alot to do with Zack getting the HoH and the Faces her and Eric

were making in his room. She came accross as a bitch....

Zack came accross as the Nice Guy

Eric said Zack was a Moron..and something else when speaking to America

Not a Good Move..People are turning on Jess and Eric

It's all in the editing...Plus the Missy Piggy Tonight

Eric's Logorrhea....Deadly!!!!!

The CBS board isn't the place I usually go for intelligent opinions or discussion. They tend to make things up over there and steal transcriptions....stuff like that. I'm not surprised that they have taken the BB editing and decided that they hate Eric or Jessica.

They must have missed Daniele laughing her butt off at Eric's comments about Janelle. :rolleyes:

oh, believe me...there are plenty of places where daniele is completely vilified and jen is given sainthood. some of the stuff i've read is totally untrue and inhuman. i guess different houseguests get piled on, depending on the place. i guess it's just me...i just always feel like if you hate someone, fine, state it, but i just don't get the need to rip someone to shreds, especially when it isn't true. and this board, 99% of the time, seems to avoid that..which is why i like it here.

well HOH comp then nominate then VETO comp then eviction riiigh?

Is there second HOH comp, that same night, after the second eviction? I would think there should be one, since technically, once the second person is gone, the double eviction HOH's reign will be over and someone new needs to win HOH...am I right :confused:?

Archived