Tuesday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick is the one who wants her to swear on the Bible, Daniele thinks its a stupid idea and may backfire. She thinks once Jameka gives her word Jameka won't go back on it. And if she does, it is something they can use against her in the unlikely event Jameka makes it to final 2.

If you go to the Big Brother main page you can find a FAQ link on the left when you scroll down. This is what Morty has to say about FOTH:

Why is there so many FotH cut-aways? [TOP]

It's not just to torment us, but I really wish the guy that throws the switch had to listen to the music or beep that we hear. The HGs are prone to singing and humming. CBS can not broadcast any music. Why? This is going on live, they guy on the switch is a technician not a lawyer. His instructions are: "if in doubt, cut it out." Even if they had a lawyer sitting next to him, if a HG started to sing something they made-up themselves, a lawyer would have to check to see if it's an obscure song, or something published and copyrighted. There's no time for research when it's live. It's not even a matter of CBS being cheap. If a HG sang a song owned by an individual, once the song is broadcast, even by internet, they could be forced to pay whatever the owner insists on, so if in doubt, cut it out. Other material blocked out are negative references to people outside the house. If a HG were to say, "John Doe" is a pedophile," John Doe could sue both the HG and CBS for slander. To preserve the integrity of the show, the HGs are not supposed to discuss the BB staff, or discuss what's been said in the DR. Of course they block out a lot of the competitions so you'll watch the TV, but we always know the results because the HGs talk about the games and the results. It's easy to paste together a pretty good picture of what happened.

I do not have livefeeds so don't get the real picture of how people are, but I actually think Eric has been quite the gentleman as far as his hormones with Jessica. Anyone else I could think of would have kissed her sooner, and after that kiss, ...would be going further and further every night. He's not physically needy, imo. I see lots of casual touches, but he's not always shoving his tongue down her throat. While Eric is a dork and has genuine feelings for her, I don't see him as desperate or lost w/o her. It's not surprising the good-looking girl got the so-so/average/dorky guy at all. Happens all the time.

No freaking joke. I'm sorry, but Jessica is hot. Really really hot. I do not think many other men in America could make it longer without touching than Eric. And now that he knows she wants to make out too, I don't think many other men in America could keep their hands off as well as he has. Sure, they make out and no doubt get touchy feel-y. But most guys would have their hands on (and in) anything and everything by this point.

You can hate Eric for a lot of things and no doubt he's earned some of them, but his actions toward Jessica have been pretty damn tame. If they worst you can get him for is getting turned on and (supposadly) relieving himself later, sheesh, how hard are you going to be on the guy?

I think Eric really cares for Jess and seems like he has self control but......... I have seen a lot more action with Eric and Jess then I ever saw with Daniele and Nick.

I still think the should never had started a romance being America's Player. That was so unfair to Jessica.

Seeing as how BB had us vote on who we wanted Eric to "move the relationship to the next level" by kissing, its obvious that BB wanted us to get him to start a romance with someone. Its creates another opportunity for drama when things go bad. And they will go bad.

I still maintain that BB is now trying to get Eric evicted ASAP because they are afraid of what the other HGs will do if he makes it to final two knowing that he was getting outside info the whole time. Mimicing someone was supposed to get another HG mad at him, possibly mad enough to get him put up as the replacement nom (since he had to complete the task before the veto meeting), instead it just amused Dick. I bet BB is praying (no pun intended) that we will vote for him to get Jess evicted.

I am nowhere near as much of a fan of Eric as I once was. He really had no right promising Jess, or anyone else for that matter, that she would be safe this week. And now hes assuming that D&D are sticking to their word to keep E&J safe until final four but hes not done anything this week to ensure that. I wont go as far as to say that if Jess goes home this week that its Erics fault, because she hasnt exactly campaigned to save herself either, but he certainly hasnt helped either of their situations. I think that Jess leaving this week will help get Erics head back in the game, not sure if it will happen in time for him to not follow her out the door an hour later. Either way Thursday will be interesting.

Also, after Danis comment a little while ago about last week being the last week they could have done double eviction (dont understand how she came up with that), I cant wait until tomorrow night when they find all of their bags in the SR! Dani will go right back to being her whiney little self.

I don't understand how Eric can have so much faith in D&D, especially when they are stuck to Zach like glue.

But what I really don't understand is Jessica not getting promises or some sort of commitment from D&D. She doesn't believe they're going to evict Jameka, so is she just cool with it? I would think that she would fight more.

I don't think Jessica has any real game in her. She will through out names and ideas and 20 minutes later her thoughts are completely different. Eric has had total manipulation of Jess.

She can be a sweet girl but I do worry about her drinking so much. She is more interested in having fun and being a party girl then playing the game.

FOTH was an acronym for Front Of The House. Morty used to do the live updates all on his own until a season or two ago and used it as a way to shorten what was being shown when the live feeds cut away.

It was this way for several seasons - until the season BB showed the fishtank instead of the front of the house so Morty asked for suggestions - and we decided that FOTH could stand for Fish Of The House. When BB switched to the flames last season, no survey necessary, FOTH just automatically stood for FlamesOf The House.

I can see why you're scratching your head if this is your first season on Morty's because this season's FOTH has nothing to do with an F. Maybe if we called it Flip Off The House. :nono: or

:censored:Over The House.

She can be a sweet girl but I do worry about her drinking so much. She is more interested in having fun and being a party girl then playing the game.

what do you expect, she's 21?

**i know, i know, i hate that excuse when it's used to justifu danielle's piss poor attitude, but it works here too. When I was 21 (and 22 and 23...) I was nicknamed Drunky McDrunk, too.

I think we will know for sure this week if BB is rigged.......

Think about it, thursday night is double eviction,

who ever wins HOH has to nominate 2 for eviction right then and there.....

Well, Eric is AP sooooooooo..........he won't get to do the AP stuff if he is

immediately nominated......Only way AP can really play and do anything is if

he is HOH.......

(Hope I explained this right)

Let's say Cheaty McBackStabber & her father evict Jessica Thursday.

Cheaty, Spitty and Eric play for HoH. Chances are the comp isn't going to be a "who's more pissed at this moment" comp or "who can hock a lugie farther" comp, Cheaty wins HoH. She nominates Eric and Jameka. Everyone plays for veto, but it doesn't get used. Do they vote out Eric or Jameka? probably Jameka as it will be a quick eviction and no one will be able to think very far in advance.

Next HoH: Spitty, Zach and Eric play. Chances are, spitty will not win as Eric and Zach are desperate to win. Either way, Cheaty and Spitty are nominated and one will go home (probably Cheaty).

I'm going to be really, really pissed if they vote out Jessica. I would really like Jameka out more. But i wish they would have vote out dick and dani out a long long time ago. Dick and Dani should have been voted out the first and second week. I just hope Dick or Dani doesn't win this game. Anyone else can win, just not them too. Can ya tell i really don't like them.

Archived