Tuesday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there is another HOH comp, Soyyo. Then, they will make that person stand up and name the replacement noms right then, without talking to anyone.

I respectfully disagree about Daniele laughing. I thought she thought it was hilarious. I don't think it makes her a horrible person at all. I just think the boards that are ripping Eric apart for the comment should also be upset with Daniele, if they want to have a witch hunt. But then, on a lot of boards it's a constant pile-on against anyone whose last name isn't Donato.

Sorry, just to clarify, I was trying to make boobeans feel a bit better cause I love Janie and LOL at piggy comment. But I also have the advantage of watching his reaction to it later when he was explaining how his time at the rap party will be cause he made the comment. Even he said he inserted his foot in his mouth.

People tend to over-react to these things. I think some people forget that they all are real people on this show and that real people have faults.

Everyone trash talks and if you held every person accountable for every comment they made on big brother, by most viewers logic, they should hate everyone.

Exactly Templeton. I actually think that all of these houseguests are decent people on the outside. They all make mistakes and do stupid things. I guess I have a problem with the attitude that if some one rips my favorite apart, I'm going to rip there's apart. Oh well, that's message boards.

If :pray2: God forbid, final 2 is the danatos,

will BB bring in Dr. Phil to try to save ratings?

we all know the house the last week will be boring as hell,

After the initial "weeeee, we did it, we did it! SUCKERS!!"

It will just be Dick's wee morning hour ramblings,

Daniele whining " I wish Nick were here".

Archived