Tuesday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riddle me this... When the live feeds go to FOTH... does BB afterdark go there too? (Just curious.)

I'll admit to skimming over the transcripts, ugh, DO SOMETHING PEOPLE, have Dick & Dani come out and said they're going to backstab Jess & Eric? If they do, that's pretty low. No reason to go to war this week other than to just take the chance to strike first.

It's stupid, if they don't they're golden next week. If not they'll have at least one houseguest out to get them next week.

Please, please, please if they don't take Jess out this week. They are done...and one will more than likely go on Thursday....

As somebody said it's all in the numbers......if Jess goes, it will be Dick, Dan and Eric for HOH.

If Jameka goes, it will be Jess, Eric, Dick and Dan....for HOH....

I like the 3 to 1 odds better.

If it was reversed, Jess would take out either Dick and Dan as she has this committment with Jameka.

It's better for Eric if she goes.

I don't think it's any lower than if Eric and Jess were in a position of power and Jess decided not to listen to Eric, and backstab Dick and Dani, as she stated many times she wants them out. If Jess did that, although I wouldn't like it, I would be okay with it, because that is the nature of this game, in my opinion. Getting to the end any way you can. I don't think you win this game by playing nice. It's not a tea party.

I'm not sure if Jameka will take the deal or not but, I think she should call them on their bluff. They'd be stupid to get rid of Jameka just because she doesn't make their deal. Either it's a smart move to rid of Jess now or it's not... D/D just want some extra icing on their cake. imo

Question: D/D are waiting to ask Jameka until right before the show and voting right? This is why Dick talked to her and told her she was going, and D/D think that if it's a last minute save she will agree? They are going to vote out Jessica right? Their just making Jameka think it's a deal? I don't understand why they think they even have to offer her anything. If she says no, are they going through with voting Jameka out then and not Jessica :sadwalk: ?

Just wondering if anyone else is a little confused or if someone is a mind reader and can tell me what they are thinking.

Damn, I have to do less skimming and more reading of the transcripts (and somehow stay awake), I thought their talk with Jameka was sincere.

Incredible. I have to give them credit, they are working a "fire and brimstone" strategy very well. They better just hope it works out to be an all Donato finale, because if not it's 2nd place and 50K at best.

How great would it be for ED to whip out the bible, think he's going to get her to swear on it, and then she puts her hand on it and begins to preach that God is her Lord and saviour...no amount of money would make her swear to be in cahoots with the devil and his daughter!!! That would be some funny shite. :devilish:

Oh, if they're dumb enough to make the offer she better be smart enough to accept. You can wash your hands afterwards and ask your god for forgiveness. But a golden ticket into the final 4? You take it.

I mean, if they backstab Eric this week he must go next. It would be tempting to take Jameka out before she can play HOH's, but every week Eric stays is a week you'd have the target squarely on your back. She'd be safe (and at worst a pawn) next week in every scenario possible.

And if they're dumb enough to do that and screw over Jess & Eric, I hope I get to see the look on their faces when HOH Jameka puts them both on the block.

I'm not sure I get the point of offering jameka a deal, besides the mean spirited side.If Jameka doesn't take it or refuses to swear on the Bible, are they going to evict Jameka? All she would have to do is tell E&J while she walks out what happened.

And if they vote to evict Jessica without a deal from Jameka, there in no better shape than they are now. That's why I think this is just mean and unnecessary. If they bring up the Bible, I think I will actually stop watching the show.

Good move with the Donatos trying to get a deal. Even thought it may be no deal they need to at least try to get her to promise to vote with them. (that would mean not using the veto on Eric if he is on the block.)

I just don't think she will buy it though......

I don't think Jameka will go for swearing on her bible. Now yesterday Dick was complaining in front of Zach and Dani that he couldn't believe he was going to have to keep Jameka because he wants her gone. Dani got all huffy and yelled at him to vote that way then! Zach trying to preserve his view then started in on the reasons to get rid of Jessica.

I think Dick really does like Jessica and maybe feels the tiniest bit of remorse for what they are doing.

(oh wait! This is Dick Donato I'm talking about -- never mind!)

Jessica needs NO help with the drinks.

And don't for a second think Dick is CONCERNED about anyone but his skank daughter and himself. I'm sure Dick would gladly switch places with Eric as far as Jessica is concerned.

That's more than I can say about Weasel, that pumps the drinks her way with the hopes of mauling her in her bed with her passed out.

I do not have livefeeds so don't get the real picture of how people are, but I actually think Eric has been quite the gentleman as far as his hormones with Jessica. Anyone else I could think of would have kissed her sooner, and after that kiss, ...would be going further and further every night. He's not physically needy, imo. I see lots of casual touches, but he's not always shoving his tongue down her throat. While Eric is a dork and has genuine feelings for her, I don't see him as desperate or lost w/o her. It's not surprising the good-looking girl got the so-so/average/dorky guy at all. Happens all the time.

Dick played this same, stupid game with Jen when they had decided to keep her. He tries to get something out of a "deal" when in reality he has already made his decision. So, he's trying to get something for nothing, but he doesn't want the "saved" person to know that. However, Jen was smart enough to realize that he wasn't offering her anything he wasn't going to do already, and she didn't buy it and offer him safety. I'm hoping that Jameka will be just as smart. The Donatos are going to do what they are going to do, regardless. If they start pushing Jameka to make some sort of oath on the Bible, I think they will have it backfire on them, she will refuse, and then they will keep her, anyway. If that happens, I hope Jameka goes to Eric and Zach and tells them about the "deal" the Donatos tried to get her to make, and then I hope the other three gang up on the Donatos.

Zach has expressed to Daniele several times that he wants to be sure she is playing for the alliance of the three of them. Of course, she isn't. She's just playing for herself, and Zach would be stupid to think otherwise. If he has any game in him at all, he will make it his mission to get rid of Daniele or Dick in the next week, because that's the only way one of them will take him to the final three.

Archived