Saturday, August 25th Live Feed Discussion

jessca4life

The Voters would be stupid to tell him that, and they can't, they do the veto ceremony way before they show the competition on TV. If the voters did make Eric use I'd be flabbergasted, they love D/D yet, they want him to use when there is 100% chance one of them would go up...? NOT

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are back from the POV comp. Any clues yet as to the winner?

Ok, a clue maybe. The cameraman zoomed in on memory wall and Eric's picture is right by the veto. Also Dani just said he hung it wrong. So Eric won the veto, probably it won't be used.

UNLESS, AP task is to use it on one of the nominees or not at all. Could be interesting.

I believe Eric is the winner. If he uses veto, it will be on his own accord. It could also be a great F-U to people liking D&D.

Amber can't win anything and this is Eric's first win. Dani and Dick are good in competing so if Eric is thinking ahead he should think about getting out the best competitors. It's not only about making it through another week, it's about getting to final three.

I thought the plan was to get rid of Zach, but Danielle just told Dick that it's Amber that should go. Danielle is already thinking about final 5 and the chances of the fifth wheel getting HOH. She's already planning on turning on Jess & Eric, which is good for her (bad for them).

Eric needs to use the veto, withouth America*'s vote, to further himself in the game. When it comes to the F4, America* will back what is best for Dick, not Jess. Unless Eric is stupid, he knows this. This is his chance to get Danielle or Dick out.

You can't underestimate the ability of anyone to win a comp (even Amber) when the numbers get down to this few. Amber, Jameka, and Zach are wildcards that could put anyone up. If they big 4 stick to their deal (and I really think Eric and Dick will) than the most important thing is to get to the final 4. Once the final 4 are set, it's a crapshoot the following week on who gets HoH and the PoV.

I would sort of feel like Eric in this situation. I would much rather lose to Dick or Dani in the final 4 instead of giving Amber any possible chance of winning any money. That girl doesn't deserve anything in this game and should be launched out of the house.

It would be dumb for them to put one of them up, especially with Americas Player still going on. He'd make himself an automatic enemy of the people the voters love. That the dumbest thing you they could do..

..oh and... W0000000!!!!!!!!

I see your point, but up until now Eric hasn't done anything either. And, if he doesn't use it, all he'll have under his belt is a pov win. I said he wouldn't use it, but he could have passed on it and throw comps like he previously did, so who knows. Maybe he does have a plan.

Well, I hope for his sake the voters doesn't make him use it..

If that happens, they'll put up Daniele, and the voters love her.. so it'll be Eric and Jessica's fault one of them is up, giving everyone yet another ridiculous reason to hate Eric. :lipsrsealed2:

It would also be pretty easy for him to make a deal with Zach like Dani did with Amber last week. Simply guarantee his safety this week (even if he doesn't take him down) to get his vote next week or to promise not to nominate him and Jess if Zach gets HoH next week.

There are a lot of things he could do without actually having to use the veto.

It's probably personal opinion, but I still think it's safer to stay with the big 4. Both sides are really hoping one of the floaters would get HoH and nominate the other side, but there aren't any guarantees who they would nominate so it gets really dangerous.

I didn't know we needed actual reasons. I dislike him because he plays the innocent and calls people out for the same thing he does. I don't know...I just can't find anything nice to say about him as others in the house.

Oh wait, he does look good in panties.

Archived