Saturday, August 25th Live Feed Discussion

jessca4life

I think Jess did exactly the right thing. She doesn't need to upset Jameka, who has been loyal to her, or Eric. So, she can't put them up. When she put Dick and Daniele up last time, it backfired on her. So, the only two left are Amber and Zach. If someone wins POV she can consider putting up Daniele and getting rid of her. Dick even told Jess Thursday night that he was sick of playing the game for both him and Daniele, and putting Daniele first. He told her it was time to play only for himself, as that is what is fair to Vincent (his son). So, if Jess gets rid of Daniele, she can calm Dick down by saying that he told her that, and couldn't let both of them stay in the house as an alliance of family, and she wanted Dick to have a chance to play on his own, or something like that. I think it's great that she kept her options open, depending on how POV goes. If Dick or Daniele wins HOH, they will keep the nominations the same, and then she'll just go along with her alliance with them and will have kept her word. If the chance arises, though, I think she should backdoor Daniele. This is the only week that backdooring is left as an option, as everyone will be able to play for veto after this week.

Jessica made the safest choices for herself, with upsetting the people who matter the least as far as gameplay goes. Zach is allied with anyone who is HOH that week, so he isn't a strong ally for Jess. Amber is mad about Dustin, so she'll never truly ally with Jess.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not like all this Back door crap have some balls and go for it .Man that would stir the show up .What are the odds that Dick or Danille could get POV .Danille might not even get to play like Jen . I am just BS ,of course I understood the best strategy.

dont you think dani won some money on power of ten send her home to hang out with jen she really has no loyalty to anyone as far as i can see

i have known many who pray so intesnsely that they do a lot more than jam does its rather normal for a serious southern baptist

Jessica has been the only person brave enough to put up two targets right off the bat--Dick and Daniele. It backfired because she gave them a chance at the POV. They are not willing to give any of their nominees the chance to get POV--they backdoor everyone. So, Jess is smart to leave that option open if she decides to take out Daniele and Dick. She hasn't said what she wants to do yet--it will depend on POV.

nomatter what dick and daniele are good this week.

ok, somebody gets saved. lets say ZACH. she will put up dick or daniele. lets just say dick

so Dick-Amber-Jess wont get to vote

Zach-Votes for dick to leave

Jameka-votes for dick to leave

Daniele-votes for amber to leave

America- we will vote for dick to stay. so that makes it a tie, and if eric can get whoever america wants gone voted out he gets more money, and america will vote out amber, so eric will tell jess to evict amber.

Good Luck Daniele!

Jessica has been the only person brave enough to put up two targets right off the bat--Dick and Daniele

What ? Jen put up Dick and Danille and then put up Joe after POV . If Jen had put up Jessica instead of Dick he would have been gone and Jen would still be in game .

America- we will vote for dick to stay. so that makes it a tie, and if eric can get whoever america wants gone voted out he gets more money, and america will vote out amber, so eric will tell jess to evict amber.

I would laugh my ass off if that happened and Jess did not vote Dick out because that would show for once and all she is a dumb bottle blond :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

well eric knows best. she has to listen to him... and plus she knwos there is a good chance of Danni winning HOH next week and eric and jess would be put up

Jess cant comepte

jameka cant either

that leaves

Eric-Amber-Zach

none has won ANYTHING. amber has been trying, and doing good, but i stilld ont see it.

Archived