Cbs Leak/Hoax? ***possible Major Spoiler***

Vuron00

AAANNND - Another thought on it....

WHO is always running chess moves? Who always fiddles with the chess game outside HOH? Who was running around in a bunny suit for so long - I mean, thoroughly loving it....

Is ZACH the white rabbit???

It is entirely plausible that CBS could have "planted" the story on the board to get people talking about the game. It's not an employee leaving, but CBS' way of dropping hints that there's a biiiig shake-up coming!

I love the twist! (If it is real)

Kat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In response to Julie not telling Kail about the AP being Eric, Julie did indeed tell her. She was told on the Early Show the very next morning.

There were 2 interviews with Julie and Kail, one on the Early Show and the continuation of the interview on CBS.com.

I'm not saying that your theory is wrong, just wanted to let you know that Kail does in fact know about Eric.

In response to Julie not telling Kail about the AP being Eric, Julie did indeed tell her. She was told on the Early Show the very next morning.

Thank you, Jennahater. I just need to adjust my theory to fit the facts... kinda like the HG's!

Hmmmm.....

WAIT!! Waaaahmber is really a Mensa Member (membership of genius IQ people)... and she's just pretending to be that ignorant.... She's been pretending to annoy, irritate, and 'wahhh, waaahh, waaahhhh' her way through the game as strategy!

Nahhhh.

An easier to get outline by that CBS 'admin;

AP is revealed

Last AP vote target is sent home immediately (Dustin)

New HOH competition

New nominees

Everyone votes immediately and guesses at the special phrase.

Person who receives most votes goes home.

Person who gets special phrase correct brings person of their choice back.

If no one gets phrase correct, no one comes back

If more than one person gets phrase correct, person with least nominations and votes against them receives the power.

As to the 'time' question, 'admin' writes this:

It's not a lot to pack into an episode. Not in chronological order: there is one HOH competition, an immediate eviction, a live vote, another immediate eviction, and someone comes back (if someone gets the special phrase right)

Bam - that's it.

The only thing not included tomorrow that usually is on most eviction nights are the short segments of diary rooms with people debating on who they should vote out.

According to 'admin', here is the phrase:

The producers will accept either:

"A hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call"

or

"A hookah-smoking caterpillar has given me the call"

And then, there is this, by 'admin', who goes on to say there was too much hate on the CBS board, and he wanted to make things fun:

LOL

I'll go one better than that.

I'll admit right now that I've made all this stuff up.

Wasn't all of this fun?

I can't wait to see the show tonight to see what happens!

;-)

I'm sorry, the catch phrase - "hooka-smoking catepillar has given the call" isn't really much of a catch phrase. It's a lyric in a song.

My theory, if it is a "Hooka-smoking catepillar", CBS has found a forth way to bring out Kaysar. Maybe THIS time he'll make it into sequester.

Well, I've just gone thru the entire thread at CBS, and the 'admin' admits he made it all up. Of course, there are people there who now says he's just covering his tracks! Can't win, when it comes to plausible rumors!

One thing is for certain...tonights show is going to be special!

Ok, I tried to sign up for a CBS account and sucsceeded, my name there is CBS-Admin 72. you go and try, anyone can make their name that. :animated_scratchchin:

ALSO JUST POSTED REPLY TO CBS-Admin 31- R U 4 REEL? :animated_scratchchin:

I think it was a fun joke! It certainly got people off the hate threads. I just wasn't buying that the America Player vote would be the only one to count tonight. That would really mess with the integrity of the game (or what integrity it still has).

Seriously, out of everybody in that house, who is the single person who might even know the lyrics to that Jefferson Airplane (note: Airplane, not even Starship) song??

1) The 44 year old, who

2) lives their life in a rock and roll environment.

duh.

Really, I'd bet a million bucks jameka doesn't even know what a "Jefferson Airplane" is.

P.S. This is all fascinating stuff nonethless!

From what I've noticed, CBS does try to be fair, when it comes to competitions like this, in regards to the common knowldge aspect. Meaning that they try to have everyone start on a level playing field. "Alice in Wonderland" is not a story they could assume EVERYONE has read. Usually, as Janelle was wise to remember, competitions are based on things which happen in the house, which everyone would know.

Last year, for the Coup d'Etat that Boogie won, CBS called it something like "a well-known saying" (or phrase). "You reap what you sow" is probably better known to most people than the details of "Alice In Wonderland".

I have no idea what yesterday's visit was all about, but while reading the posts from the fake CBS Admin guy, all I could think about when I got to the part about the Hookah and the Caterpillar is that I didn't see anything about that in the yard yesterday, and there's no way anyone who isn't familiar with "Alice In Wonderland" could possibly ever guess that, so I was very skeptical.

last time i visit cbs message board was three years ago. i am glad i stop

Do you think CBS would make a phrase with a reference to DRUGS?!?!?! I don't think so.

If you mean the hookah, it isn't drugs... It's just tobacco...

The way that that guy laid things out (before saying that it was all a ruse) presented several problems for me.

1) As much as I would like to see Dustin go (though I wanted Dick gone instead this week)... it would be extremely unfair (not that his backdoor is particularly fair). I could get over this because of the whole "expect the unexpected" bit in the game.... but it would be way too fishy for BB to suddenly decide that instead of using our votes to represent one vote, America's "Choice" is to kick out a player without the say of the HGs without telling us this on Tuesday night as we were getting the orders to vote. It seems that they would have plugged a good teaser in there saying "this week, the power is in your hands, America... you choose the evictee and stir up the BB house.... remember to join us Thursday night for the eviction and some new twists."

2) They can't bring an evicted HG back because they have all been told about AP and even if they hadn't or the AP twist was going to be outted, they still haven't been sequestered so they would have access to all the behind the scenes info and contact with the outside world, giving them and unfair advantage to the game. As much as it would be an interesting twist for an HG to return... (though from this year's cast... the only one I'd approve of returning is Carol. I'm sick of this Nick crap. He didn't even try to play the game and he's so BORING... and who the heck would want Kail or Joe back? Puh-leeze.)

3) If AP were to be revealed to the HGs by BB, wouldn't that be a breach of Eric's contract and therefore he could sue for outing him? If it had been previously planned to be outted before casting had even begun, this would have had to be presented a lot differently than it had been.

4) The line-up of twists appears to benefit D&D only, which again, BB could be sued by HGs after the show for giving an advantage to others in the game in order to manipulate a win. Eric, while as AP has the advantage of "knowing what America wants" is also at a disadvantage because he doesn't know why America votes how it votes, nor how close the votes could be, nor does he see popularity polls or gets clued in to who is playing who... plus he has to put himself in danger by playing America's pranks. Feeding D&D info in the DRs though is wrong unless the same info is fed to all the other HGs.

5) It is a lot to pack into one show, regardless of how you look at it. Remember, they still have to show the footage from yesterday and all the stuff going around it to set things up for whatever their twist is. We may all know about it.. but not everyone has live feeds or checks great sites that detail this info like Morty's.

6) The so-called phrase listed, as said before, would be uncharacteristic of BB in terms of giving an equal advantage. Remember, the HGs were not told ahead of time about the AiW theme, as many of them have said, "gee, I wish I knew.. then I would have read it before coming into the house." Also, as said before, the phrase has to do with the song and that song is likely not to be known by even a majority of the HGs. Finally, the poster said that the HGs would be told to guess the phrase from the clues from yesterday (and potentially today pre-live show). There is absolutely no way any of them would guess that phrase from the stuff that went on yesterday. There wasn't even a hooka-smoking caterpillar there or anything that implied it! Besides, when they did the coup d'etat last year, didn't they tell the HGs beforehand that they were going to be giving them three clues to a phrase relevent to the BB game and when they wanted to make a guess they had to ring the bell and then go into the DR and whoever rang the bell and answered correctly first would be the winner? I'm pretty sure that that is right. As of right now, it doesn't appear that the HGs have been told anything (unless D&D know something from that supposed paper he found... which I don't think we have yet to substantiate have we)?

Ugh.. again I wrote too much.. but I'm bored to death here at work and I have no one to talk about BB with!!!

As a side note.... whatever DOES happen tonight.... I have a really bad feeling that it is going to mod edit Eric over.

Archived