Cbs Leak/Hoax? ***possible Major Spoiler***

Vuron00

nor does he see popularity polls or gets clued in to who is playing who...

I think Eric told Jess the other day that he thinks Amber is not being well received by the public. Amber is, in fact, last in the CBS poll. He got that dead on. I have a feeling the producers told him that his group is far behind in the popularity polls. They needed something to light a fire in Eric and make him work harder, especially with ED (ratings) being in danger.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I can't see how anyone in that house could rationally assume that anyone other than Amber would be more not well-perceived by America. :P

I mean...

1) she's made some pretty rough anti-Semitic comments,

2) she's delusional [in that a> she sits there and asserts her honesty when she is in the BB house and no matter how hard you try you can't go 45 days without telling a single lie, b> her assertion that Nick is her brother when she knew him for like 4 weeks while he was shoved up Daniele's butt the whole time, c> she thinks she should be on America's Next Top Model, d> well... the list is freakin' endless.. and the HGs have to be aware of at least a few instances that point to her delusions],

3) she cries all the freakin' time... they all refer to her as a mess (didn't Dick call her "a disaster on two legs" the other day?),

4) she can't win a competition (America's favorite was Janelle... who kicked ass at competitions and was smart... Amber isn't even the same species as Janelle), and

5) she's never fun (think of previous HGs America liked... funny or charming or smart or somehow entertaining).

I really don't think that it's rocket science. Then again, Eric was also pushing to break up their group and get rid of Dustin. Amber is Dustin's leech, so he's obviously going to use the fact that she's not well-liked (in the house or out of it) as a selling point to get Jess to go along with his AP task.

would bb actually tell Eric something crucial to the game? Wouldn't that be cheating? Not that viewer polls are crucial, but it would still give him a slight advantage to know what was happening outside of the bb house. I just think that Eric is a smart guy. He can figure out who is liked and disliked. He is a self proclaimed Big brother master.

From what I've noticed, CBS does try to be fair, when it comes to competitions like this, in regards to the common knowldge aspect. Meaning that they try to have everyone start on a level playing field. "Alice in Wonderland" is not a story they could assume EVERYONE has read. Usually, as Janelle was wise to remember, competitions are based on things which happen in the house, which everyone would know.

Last year, for the Coup d'Etat that Boogie won, CBS called it something like "a well-known saying" (or phrase). "You reap what you sow" is probably better known to most people than the details of "Alice In Wonderland".

I have no idea what yesterday's visit was all about, but while reading the posts from the fake CBS Admin guy, all I could think about when I got to the part about the Hookah and the Caterpillar is that I didn't see anything about that in the yard yesterday, and there's no way anyone who isn't familiar with "Alice In Wonderland" could possibly ever guess that, so I was very skeptical.

Good points all around. I can't remember a single instance in BB history where they've expected the HGs to possess anything beyond rudimentary knowledge of literature (if even that much). When they're asked to remember things, these things are almost singularly related to the game.

Plus, even if CBS had the ingenuity to come up with these complex and convoluted twists, even THEY realize that this is not a house full of prodigious intellectual talent. They couldn't POSSIBLY expect this jocular band of misfits to come to the right conclusion in this instance.

I forgot to add one other problem with this supposed leak....

Since when are BB plot twists so well-crafted and thought out? Something like that obviously would have taken a lot more planning than BB producers put into the show.

(Though I guess on the flip side one could argue that the reason why they haven't been trying to make non-competition time fun [as in giving the HGs luxury comps or various games and getting them to do stuff to entertain us]... perhaps because they were too busy planning a big twist???)

Eh... either way I guess we will find out tonight.... but I'm crossing my fingers for Eric... that guy works harder than anyone in that house and America wants to screw him over every chance he gets so that he has less of a chance of actually pulling off his AP tasks.

Wow, killer analysis, bigboyfan!

Great points, too.

You put into words things I was thinking subliminally.

(And I know what it's like to be bored at work sometimes.)

And thanks, djb.

They couldn't POSSIBLY expect this jocular band of misfits to come to the right conclusion in this instance.

Who in the house could possibly be called jocular? Certainly not Dick,Amber, Jameka or Danielle.

Eh, maybe Eric, Zach, Jen and Dustin.

Who in the house could possibly be called jocular? Certainly not Dick,Amber, Jameka or Danielle.

Eh, maybe Eric, Zach, Jen and Dustin.

I'd argue that this entire group together is, in itself, rather jocular. A very comical grouping, IMO, when viewed together.

Archived