Tuesday 8/7 Show

Tonight should be a really good episode. We get to see the POV and see what really happened to make people wear bunnies suits and not play in HOH's. Plus, we can see all the fights and see how the producers want to portray this whole Dick VS Eric thing.

Also, they'll show America's Choice and who Eric was supposed to promise the final two with and if he really did it and what he had to say about it.

I wonder what the question will be for America's Choice tonight, with Eric on the block. Maybe they'll ask us to vote one of them out, since Eric can't vote for us, and they'll tell the HGs that there's finally an America's Choice, reveal that the viewers placed a vote, and see who gets evicted.

It's always interesting to see the way things are portrayed. I wish we saw more DRs though. that's the part I look forward to. This week I really want to see what went on in that POV that was so brutal.

I'm interested in seeing the Jen/Dick reconciliation

me too! I bet when they show it the poll numbers for both will go up.

I wondered about the music event they had for Dick last Thursday. I wondered if BB will show any of it.

This week has been the most interesting for me.....I'm looking forward for

tonight and Thursday........finally......something is happening.... :bump:

and I want to see if they air any of Amber's secret!!!!!! since the HG's

talked about it so much...

It's always interesting to see the way things are portrayed. I wish we saw more DRs though. that's the part I look forward to. This week I really want to see what went on in that POV that was so brutal.

Agreed. Obviously feedsters don't get to see the DRs (I don't have the feeds this year because I'm broke, but I have had them in previous years and from what I read in the update forums, the only time feedsters get DR is if there is an audio glitch), and thus the DRs and FOTH periods are the only time that CBS gets unseen material to use.

Unfortunately, BB only seems to use DR clips that a) show the HGs describing things that are painfully obvious (ala "In the POV comp we had to do blah blah blah"), B) prerecorded HGs describing their thoughts on the nominees before they do the live eviction, c) AP storyline stuff, or d) Amber crying about everything.

I long for the Will/Boogie DRs of BB7... at least they tried to throw us something funny every now and then! The only humor we seem to get is laughing at stupid moments. (The funniest in my opinion would have to be the clip where Amber was in the DR crying and stuttering.. "Jame... Jame.. Jameka could've taken the $5000.")

Boo, CBS/BB, booooo. If your cast sucks, liven it up by forcing them to do stupid activities where they make fools of themselves. At least then we can watch something else besides Daniele/Kail whining, Amber crying, or Dick and his God complex blasting off on his latest scapegoat.

Greywalker.....theres so many versions...before the live feeds she told Eric,

Dust and Jam that she had 1-2-3-4- aborsions and 1or 2 was fake

her boy friend knows or the doesn't know???

Any way Eric told Dick he had something that he could use on Amber if he needs

to.... its all over the boards......

Last night on BBAD she (Amber) confirmed it to Jam that Eric told Dick he had

something on her.

i think tonight will be ac

eric rallying his troops

imho jameka may be one of the worst bb player ever with her decision makingshe rather save eric but make multilpes enemies jen, kail, dick and daniele when she could have did a dustin and got out without making any enemiesi nominate jameka as worst bb player this year along with mike. she gives up 5 hoh but only give up 10000. dumb ass and still doesnt save eric and made unnessary enemies to save eric who is still going on the block smh

jameka isnt bright. she gave up 5 hoh in pov she didnt need to win and still didnt get pov. if dick and dani were smart i would have put up jameka for pullling a mike. dick should tell her like he told mike dumbass you on the block now

Since Jameka gave up HOH for 5 weeks she isn't a threat to anyone b/c she won't be able to put anyone up....this could help her.... not that I care if she is safe or not.... jmo

crap she is a threat to dick and daniele cause she proves she is against them and is one few hg to go balls out to win every pov. d &d should up put jameka this week imho

but she does go balls out to win pov for others when she doesnt have too

jameka imho i dont see why they d&d gave her a pass for doing the same thing mike did

Archived