Tuesday 8/7 Show

lol @ cbs showing how dick stare down eric before the confrontation

Anybody listening to the feeds during the commercials? They just discussed how several of them, over several times, have been smelling weed. "Must be the staff" was the conclusion. :animated_rotfl:

You know, Eric is a smart guy. He should have just admitted he was the extra votes instead of constantly lying about it. I think that's what pissed off some of the HGs the most, that he was lying and weaseling about it. He could have thought up a good reason to have made those two votes instead of repeatedly lying about it.

You know, Eric is a smart guy. He should have just admitted he was the extra votes instead of constantly lying about it. I think that's what pissed off some of the HGs the most, that he was lying and weaseling about it. He could have thought up a good reason to have made those two votes instead of repeatedly lying about it.

he did the right thing by lying

Anybody listening to the feeds during the commercials? They just discussed how several of them, over several times, have been smelling weed. "Must be the staff" was the conclusion.
:animated_rotfl: I missed it since i had it muted

Jen was star of that episode. Her looking for a matching belt, her making up with Dick, and her slow motion funk dunking stole the show. Was this the first episode that Amber didn't cry on?

yhea jen was funny as hell when jameka was praying in the background and jen was complaining about not having a matching belt LOL then jen said "now i'm going to hide the eggs" and jameka was still crying and praying in the back ground....

i nearly fell outta my chair at the hide the eggs comment jen made LOLOLOL :animated_rotfl:

Archived