Ask A Houseguest A Question

TVwatcher

Thanks! I posed a question to Jameka: After living with a cross-section of white Americans, are they different or similar to your friends and family back home?

Pretty innocuous but it might get her some much needed screen time on the show.

Jessica: You've certainly grown up since you were on "Malcolm in the Middle'! Do you feel that your previous TV experience has amde you more aware of the camera?

My question was for Amber. I asked her what her take on Jewish ppl was. And added that she swore on her daughters life so she can't lie. HEHEHE

Swearing on her daughter's life hasn't stopped her from lying thus far in the game :giggle:

^^Answer: oops, did I say I was in charge of a town? Wow, when did I say that? I just meant I would LIKE to run a town...unless everyone DECIDED to be gay..

I asked Dick if he would be offended if someone spoke to his daughter the way he speaks to Jen? And, if he thinks his daughter's opinion of him changes for the worse when he humiliates women in public. Too direct, probably won't get picked.

My question was chosen BB6 season and it was directed towards Howie.

good question for Dick anyway Ginger!

...and cool about your Howie question too. Care to share both question and response as long as we're on the topic?

Archived